Michael Jackson and his rhino skin

Topflux

Proud Member
I can't believe how much Michael has come through but he's still living healthy and strong and maybe, I say maybe, giving new experiments to all of us, fans, who care about him and love him. He is the true survivor. I don't say this to please anyone or just to be nice but I've been with him all these years so I know he is succeeding and he also will. Michael is one of those who doesn't really care so much what they say about him, he might be sad sometimes but he is living totally his own life and is a great example how we all should live. We just should fulfil ourselves as a community, not anyone's needs as an individual.

I am 99% sure that Michael will very soon show how much he has experienced and how much he really cares about his community. That's just the matter of time.

Last edited:
Re: Michae Jackson and his rhino skin

I know!! THAT is the reason why I am such a fan. The man is so strong. He is such a living testament to good intestinal fortitude, lemme tell ya....

Michael is Really the MAN!!!! He's been through a lot, and Yah, he's COME BACK STRONGER!!! He's great and knows what to do at anytime!!! It's really Smart of him that he Didnt come out in public for music programs and everything...This keepes the anticipation going!!! I Love him and would do anything to see him LIVE @ Least once!!!

yes michael has come thru all this sh*t healthier and happier than ever!
God bless him and his family always and forever :flowers:
i'm sure he'll make an appearance very soon

Exactly! i don't know if others will survive if they'd gone through half of what he experienced in life. He is a survivor. most of the times, i feel injustice and angry for what he had to go through. but it's one of the reason why i'm such hardcore fan. :)

Last edited:
i feel the same way. what bothers me is that there are people who use his statement about having rhino skin, to feel they have the right to have at him, or protect others who have at him. that's hard for me to tolerate, no matter who they are. but i admire him greatly.

I know what you mean. :yes: I'm here reminded of when I was about 20 y/o (a thousand years ago!lol) and watching MJ in person in concert, I was very close up to the stage (in those days it was fairly low to the ground, maybe about 6 feet, just barely tall enough to keep ppl from being able to jump up there) and I remember even then, staring at him, thinking to myself, "this is the absolute biggest man I've ever seen in my life" There was something so very 'manly' about him - like he seriously exuded: REAL MAN ya know? more than any other man I'd ever seen, it was like suddenly I realized that I'd never seen a real man before that moment. I meant it in the sense I got of his inward character. It shone from the inside - out.

Never would I have imagined he would have lived out every ounce of what at the time felt like a sneaking suspician, well into the next few decades. I am so proud of him and in so much awe of that alone. Still trying to learn how to be that way because to me a real man is a person who happens to be male who is 100% human. (so many males turn into beasts lol). The guy is 100% amazing and such a great example to us all. What he'll do concerning his community? You mean his 'fan' community? hm. Never thoughta that... maybe... ya never know

Last edited:
Michael is truely a blessing from God!!! He is also truely blessed. :flowers:

I know what you mean. That's why I look up to him and why he inspires me, he never lets anybody get him down.

I can't believe how much Michael has come through but he's still living healthy and strong and maybe, I say maybe, giving new experiments to all of us, fans, who care about him and love him. He is the true survivor. I don't say this to please anyone or just to be nice but I've been with him all these years so I know he is succeeding and he also will. Michael is one of those who doesn't really care so much what they say about him, he might be sad sometimes but he is living totally his own life and is a great example how we all should live. We just should fulfil ourselves as a community, not anyone's needs as an individual.

I am 99% sure that Michael will very soon show how much he has experienced and how much he really cares about his community. That's just the matter of time.
I absolutely agree with you, he is stronger than most people out there, he knows how to cope with hard times and such.... I know he has been hurt alot in his life but the differences between Michael and most artists is that he don't let it go out to the public, he deal with it on his own and through songs, he has dealt with such pain in his life, pain that most of us don't even have any experience with.

And as for what KOPV said, yeah he is an inspiration to all of us, he has taught us what is right and wrong, he knows how to speak through his songs and he battles with demons most of the times but still he stands on the solid ground stronger and better than he ever been!

I absolutely agree with you, he is stronger than most people out there, he knows how to cope with hard times and such.... I know he has been hurt alot in his life but the differences between Michael and most artists is that he don't let it go out to the public, he deal with it on his own and through songs, he has dealt with such pain in his life, pain that most of us don't even have any experience with.

And as for what KOPV said, yeah he is an inspiration to all of us, he has taught us what is right and wrong, he knows how to speak through his songs and he battles with demons most of the times but still he stands on the solid ground stronger and better than he ever been!
That is so true.:)

Exactly! i don't know if others will survive if they'd gone through half of what he experienced in life. He is a survivor. most of the times, i feel injustice and angry for what he had to go through. but it's one of the reason why i'm such hardcore fan. :)

He is definitely a survivor. A true inspiration!

That's a reason why I look up to him so much! :wub:
He's so strong inside, even with so much crap he puts up with, he doesn't let it get to him.

I don't think I've heard of any other celebrity as strong as him. :)

That's a reason why I look up to him so much! :wub:
He's so strong inside, even with so much crap he puts up with, he doesn't let it get to him.

I don't think I've heard of any other celebrity as strong as him. :)
Yes, he appears to get over things pretty quick, doesn't he? Almost like the attack simply rolls off of him. His fans are still talking about something that happened months ago, yet MJ seems to move on pretty fast, we are almost running to catch up with him emotionally. What a man.

omg the title of this thread just made me laugh!! i thought u were talking about his skin, like literally!lol!!!!

but yea hes a strong person. he said it himself with lisa marie presley in the diane sawyer interview.lol. and its nice to hear him say it.

omg the title of this thread just made me laugh!! i thought u were talking about his skin, like literally!lol!!!!

but yea hes a strong person. he said it himself with lisa marie presley in the diane sawyer interview.lol. and its nice to hear him say it.

:huh::lol::lol::lol:

Michael never ceases to amaze me. He's the reason I have continued to "Keep the Faith." ;) :)

Last edited:
Back