****HEADS UP!!! Everyone with a Signature!*****

L.J

Proud Member
G'day everyone :shades:

We've been getting an increasing amount of people who have signatures that are HUGE!!!!

Now I don't mind seeing huge pictures of Michael :D or any other great image that you people wish to share with us all.... but when it takes up half the screen...... it's just not fair for people trying to read the forum posts.

Also I know that the images do automatically get resized..... the problem there is.... they only get resized once the image has loaded.... this is a major problem for all our users who are on dial up and are wondering why some pages take so long to load sometimes.

So as a result we're going to reinforce our Mandatory Maximum Signature Size. Rule!

Please reduce the size of your signatures today!!!!

450 width, 250 height is the signature limit so please do this today!

Also, moderators will be REMOVING signatures that are too big.
We are giving you just over 24 hours before we will start removing the really big ones.

You can check the size of your signature by right clicking the picture and selecting properties - If your signature deminsions is bigger that 450 x 250, you will need to resize.

Please if you have any questions regarding signatures ask us here in this thread :flowers:

There are websites online that can resize images for you if you don't know how to using software :flowers:

http://www.resize2mail.com/

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

Hope those help but please do ask questions :)

Re: HEADS UP!!! Everyone with a Signature!

are we allowed two siggies....
under that size individually?

Last edited:

Yeah like is mine ok?

Last edited:

edit. nevermind :flowers:

Last edited:

Guy's if your having trouble working out if yours is too big (ie you have more than one image) ... use my signature as a guide Text included ;)

The count down has begun :woohoo:

Signatures will be removed SOON!!!

when your signatures have been removed your images will be replaced with a link to this very thread :yes:

So please CHECK your signatures .... *does a James Brown* Pleeassee pleaasseee pleassee

becaus eI don't want to do all this work :beee: annnnnd you don't want to lose your images all together ^_^

:) imma start pmin ppl w/ridiculous sigs REeeEeEeEaAAaaAAL soon LOL some of ya'lls sigs are just ridDUNKulous

RUN everyone!!!!!!!! the Admin are gonna come after you too!!!! :scare2:

I see the future :fortuneteller: I see many signatures missing :lol: :p

Yours are 468x332... EEEK, too big!

How is mine too long? The Thriller banner is what alot of us have or are you talking about hight?

So Admins are exempt from this rule r they? :lol:

Last edited:
Staff is actually premitted to have larger siggy's as a thank you for all their help here on the boards :yes:

^^ Yeah that was hilarious.:rolleyes:

Anwayz hopefully Im in the clear now :)

actually, mine is smaller than required ... so blahdy blah blah :p

446x193

yours is fine :)

Oh ... in that case, i take back my blahdy blah blah :D

:lol: Thanx. And I wasnt actually having ago @ any Admins after all you guys are the boss, just an enquiry really. :punk:

So I take it Im ok now since I removed the MJ siggy (literally, it was his signature! :lol:)

Last edited:
it looks fine to me ... it doesn't make the page carry over at all. I guess it depends how nit picky they want to get about it. The thriller 25 image is wider than 450 but again, it does not go off the page and create a scroll bar to view it.

Back