Michael's drawings

lilsusie

Proud Member
He's amazingly talented!!
From the Jackson family memorabilia that went for auction if i'm not wrong.
drawing7ju7.jpg

4.jpg

From History CD booklet
drawing3mr1.jpg

I have some others, but i'm not too sure if it's his as i don't know where they're originally from.

Last edited:
Why is this guy so talented and awesome, i'm starting to get jealous, hmph, lol, ahh well i love him, but come on it's blinding how talented he is, keep it up!

Holy crap, I've never seen those! where are they from? :eek:
they are awesome, true:eek:
are there inspired by the " Mars Attacks!" goofy film:lol:
I can see a Martian there:D
oh, yeah our Michael is GENIUS

ps. oh, they are... I can see other characters from the film.... nice to know that Michael watched this film and had a good laugh as well....
this film is just crazy lol

Last edited:
OMG! Those pics of the aliens in the "spaceship" , they look like storyboard art, so mindbogglingly talented...man Michael should do his own movies..hmmmmm?;)

^^^ I remember I got them from MJNO and that they said this was his but I'm not sure actually what's the real story here

I love this thread! BUMP!

MJ is sooooo talented. Anyway I hope that he uses one of his drawings for cover of his New album, and if he will include other works of art he has done over the years etc in the booklet, that will be amazing.

y'all remember that comic called Mars Attacks? it was made into a movie directed by Tim Burton. Mike must've been a fan of the comic or something.

hes really good at everything he does. lol

I know!

He's one of those people who's just plain gifted in THE ARTS, period. Not just a singer, not just a dancer, not just a painter/drawer, not just a writer, not just an actor, but good at ALL of it.

Those drawings are impressive...I WISH I was that good!

^^Absolutely.
i just found out that this drawing is in the thriller 25 booklet.
so this confirmed is his work.
I thought it's weird when i first saw it but now i got the meaning behind this pic. It's related to one of his songs off his Thriller album. Guess it^_^
drawing2mn0-1.jpg

Last edited:
Can someone confirm if these are really his drawing?

I don't think those are his, unless he was hired by Tim Burton to do storyboards for Mars Attacks, or unless he was inspired by the movie and copied the themes. When I first saw those I thought they were vaguely familiar so I googled the movie and found the movie poster.

http://www.cinemasterpieces.com/marsattackshebrew.jpg

Notice the SAME aliens and human head on the dog body…

I don't think those are his, unless he was hired by Tim Burton to do storyboards for Mars Attacks, or unless he was inspired by the movie and copied the themes. When I first saw those I thought they were vaguely familiar so I googled the movie and found the movie poster.

http://www.cinemasterpieces.com/marsattackshebrew.jpg

Notice the SAME aliens and human head on the dog body…

Lol someone else noticed it too :D

I know!

He's one of those people who's just plain gifted in THE ARTS, period. Not just a singer, not just a dancer, not just a painter/drawer, not just a writer, not just an actor, but good at ALL of it.

Those drawings are impressive...I WISH I was that good!

Agreed!^_^

He's the best

Back