Jj & Mj Fans Join Forces!

Fayik

Proud Member
Could yall imagine what it would be like if JJ fans and MJ fans joined forces????????????? We could put the Queen & King back on top where the belong once again. Lets come together as one for the both of them. We could rule this music industry.

I am a Michael Jackson & Janet Jackson big fan, I just never was a member of Michael's board. I love them both because they are so much alike. I would never compare them because Janet loves Michael just as much as the fans, Janet is a fan of Michael's and Michael is a fan of Janet, now can you imagine what could happen with Janet & Michael if the fans joined forces????????????? Janet & Michael would rule the music industry once again. Let's come together to put the King & Queen back on top where they belong. I love both of them. (JANET IS THE FEMALE MICHAEL JACKSON) I read where some one had posted that on a blog and if you think about it, no other artist comes close to being like Michael, but Janet Jackson. So MJ fans and JJ fans lets join forces because we are family of two of the biggest music ICONS in the history of music.

I am dead serious, I heard a guy say this on BET, that with the fans that Janet & Michael have, if we joined forces, the music industry would not have a choice but to recognize the biggest Icons in music history. Well what he really said that can you imagine the JJ fans and MJ fans joining forces. Let's come together and make them the Queen & King over all charts, I-tunes and etc.

EDIT: Did I mention I took this from the Janet board?

Last edited:
Could yall imagine what it would be like if JJ fans and MJ fans joined forces????????????? We could put the Queen & King back on top where the belong once again. Lets come together as one for the both of them. We could rule this music industry.

I am a Michael Jackson & Janet Jackson big fan, I just never was a member of Michael's board. I love them both because they are so much alike. I would never compare them because Janet loves Michael just as much as the fans, Janet is a fan of Michael's and Michael is a fan of Janet, now can you imagine what could happen with Janet & Michael if the fans joined forces????????????? Janet & Michael would rule the music industry once again. Let's come together to put the King & Queen back on top where they belong. I love both of them. (JANET IS THE FEMALE MICHAEL JACKSON) I read where some one had posted that on a blog and if you think about it, no other artist comes close to being like Michael, but Janet Jackson. So MJ fans and JJ fans lets join forces because we are family of two of the biggest music ICONS in the history of music.

I am dead serious, I heard a guy say this on BET, that with the fans that Janet & Michael have, if we joined forces, the music industry would not have a choice but to recognize the biggest Icons in music history. Well what he really said that can you imagine the JJ fans and MJ fans joining forces. Let's come together and make them the Queen & King over all charts, I-tunes and etc.
I am not a fan of Janet's and I don't really like the idea of a female MJ. So sorry, no can do.:)

Aww, how nice of you DatsyMay, to not even aknowledge my idea of putting the King and Queen of pop on the top of the charts. :)

well most of michaels fans love and support janet now all we have to do is get most of janets fans support michael :p

well most of michaels fans love and support janet now all we have to do is get most of janets fans support michael :p

Actually I got the post from the JJ forums they told me to put it here :toofunny:

Unfortunately there has been a great divide between MJ & JJ fans that has been going on every since 1993 and has only worsened, I appreciate your post Fayik but the hardest thing is that most MJ fans like myself are JJ fans but i have had the misfortune of coming across many JJ fans who disrespect MJ and call him all sorts of horrible names and i think with that issue that has kept the fanbases from being able to come together.

Aww, how nice of you DatsyMay, to not even aknowledge my idea of putting the King and Queen of pop on the top of the charts. :)
Well. I was asked and I spoke my mind and told the truth. I, personally would have rather Janet was not the female MJ. It is interesting that you mentioned it because that was precisely what turned me off her in the first place. I felt that she was too Michaelish.:)

Actually I got the post from the JJ forums they told me to put it here :toofunny:

Realy ??? because my feelings are that janet's fans don't respect michael as mike's fans respect janet .

I am disapointed about janet's fans , they act like jj and mj are not sister/brother , they don't support him like we support janet , so why do that ? there is NO solidarity between them it is sad but true .

I am not a janet's fan anymore (since the Velvet Rope ) plus i am disapointed , conclusion :NO WAY for me .

I find Janet`s music cool & I respect her talent - but sorry to say that: I`m not her fan. :no:

Last edited:
Realy ??? because my feelings are that janet's fans don't respect michael as mike's fans respect janet .

I am disapointed about janet's fans , they act like jj and mj are not sister/brother , they don't support him like we support janet , so why do that ? there is NO solidarity between them it is sad but true .

I am not a janet's fan anymore (since the Velvet Rope ) plus i am disapointed , conclusion :NO WAY for me .
It is not the first time they have asked for support when JJ is in trouble, but since I don't go to JJ website I don't even care what they say about MJ.

Last edited:
I don't really think we should be asked to support her because she is MJ's sister. I think you should support her if you are a fan or if you like her music. That would be an honest thing too do. I really do not like her music, even thoughI have tried, so I will not be buying it.

It is not the first time they have asked for support when JJ is in trouble, but since I don't go to JJ website I don't even care what they say about MJ.

Anyway , today i don't like janet's as an artist despite she is a good dancer , i don't like her singing at all , i don't like her songs too mush sex and her sex exposure, nothing realy interesting and intelleigent in her lyrics , i think her work is quite weak sorry tha's my opinion i don't see why i would support an artist that i don't like as an artist (not as a person) plus no solidarity from janet's fans worses the situation , so...

Anyway , today i don't like janet's as an artist despite she is a good dancer , i don't like her singing at all , i don't like her songs too mush sex and her sex exposure, nothing realy interesting and intelleigent in her lyrics , i think her work is quite weak sorry tha's my opinion i don't see why i would support an artist that i don't like as an artist (not as a person) plus no solidarity from janet's fans worses the situation , so...

You've obviously never listened to Velvet Rope. Tracks like Velvet Rope, Free Xone, Together Again, You have deep meaning :mellow:

You've obviously never listened to Velvet Rope. Tracks like Velvet Rope, Free Xone, Together Again, You have deep meaning :mellow:

I said in previous post that i liked janet UNTIL after the VELVET ROPE which is my favorite album . After that no way !!

And you should confess theres no support for michael from janet's fans .

i understand you like janet. i however dont think she deserves to be anywhere near the top of the charts. heavy like a first day period? cummon... :lol:

Last edited:
I said in previous post that i liked janet UNTIL after the VELVET ROPE which is my favorite album . After that no way !!

And you should confess theres no support for michael from janet's fans .

But you worded it as though everything she has done has no meaning, or is weak. Control was deep, Rhythm Nation 1814 was VERY deep, janet. was trying to show her sexuality, which was still deep, and Velvet Rope was her deepest. Within the context of the album, Jackson lyrically flirts with sadomasochistic sex, lesbianism and bisexuality, casual sex, bondage, phone sex, and other kinky themes. These acts are also depicted in booklet photos, including pictures of Jackson blindfolded or with her hands tied behind her back while lying on a bed. The album's title, then, has a triple meaning; it references the rope used to hold back fans when a celebrity is present, which to Jackson was also a metaphor for an individual's need to feel special by putting oneself in a private place. It also refers to rope used during bondage. She dealt with abuse in the album, she talked about homophobic people, SPOUSAL ABUSE.... ETC

i understand you like janet. i however dont think she deserves to be anywhere near the top of the charts. heavy like a first day period? cummon... :lol:

First of all you just wrote CUMmon, so your reply has no meaning to me :rolleyes: :toofunny: She does deserve it, she works so hard. Have you seen her music video, CREATIVE :wub:

Last edited:
Michael's fans who are Janet fans would have supported her anyway, so what this poster is asking for is for the rest of US to throw away our taste in music and support Janet for politcs only. What if other groups conspire to do the same to MJ, by banding together and buy other peoples music to keep MJ off the charts, we would be fuming.

Michael's fans who are Janet fans would have supported her anyway, so what this poster is asking for is for the rest of US to throw away our taste in music and support Janet for politcs only. What if other groups conspire to do the same to MJ, by banding together and buy other peoples music to keep MJ off the charts, we would be fuming.

What I am asking is to put the REAL QUEEN and KING OF MUSIC on top again! Think about it, if the 2 Jacksons who have been getting real slack in the last few years are on top again, the JACKSONS are back! They can't say any one of them is flopping, they can't be made fun of because they will be ON TOP OF THE WORLD.

I guess you guys don't want the Jacksons to be successful :(

What I am asking is to put the REAL QUEEN and KING OF MUSIC on top again! Think about it, if the 2 Jacksons who have been getting real slack in the last few years are on top again, the JACKSONS are back! They can't say any one of them is flopping, they can't be made fun of because they will be ON TOP OF THE WORLD.

A lot of the people here are fans who have been around for years and years, tried different things, promoted, supported, came up with ideas similar to yours. We've been there, done that. ;)

I hope you saw my original post, the reason many Michael fans are former Janet fans is because as i said earlier in the last 15 years many of her fans have called him ugly, non talented, said he can't dance, said she dances better than him, calling him a freak, weird child molester etc....and many of her fans rode the media wave in trashing Michael and alot of former fans felt that Janet herself was distancing from Michael in the mid to late 90s, many think Janet didn't come back down to earth until the unfortunate events of Superbowl 2004, so it's not a matter of not wanting the Jacksons to be successful as it is so much that many MJ fans are only rooting for him feeling like when Janet was riding high in the 90s as Michael's reputation took a big hit that her fans gleefully bashed Michael and now many are blaming Michael for Janet's struggle because of the recent trial so it's a difficult situation all the way around.

Last edited:
I hope you saw my original post, the reason many Michael fans are former Janet fans is because as i said earlier in the last 15 years many of her fans have called him ugly, non talented, said he can't dance, said she dances better than him, calling him a freak, weird child molester etc....and many of her fans rode the media wave in trashing Michael and alot of former fans felt that Janet herself was distancing from Michael in the mid to late 90s, many think Janet didn't come back down to earth until the unfortunate events of Superbowl 2004, so it's not a matter of not wanting the Jacksons to be successful as it is so much that many MJ fans are only rooting for him feeling like when Janet was riding high in the 90s as Michael's reputation took a big hit that her fans gleefully bashed Michael and now many are blaming Michael for Janet's struggle because of the recent trial so it's a difficult situation all the way around.

Thats really sad to hear. I am a very big fan of Janet.....I've loved her for years and I never-ever felt less about Michael (or Janet for that matter).

I see them as two different artists and the fact they are related makes it even more fun because especially in the 90's they had healthy competition going on!! :cool:

Thats really sad to hear. I am a very big fan of Janet.....I've loved her for years and I never-ever felt less about Michael (or Janet for that matter).

I see them as two different artists and the fact they are related makes it even more fun because especially in the 90's they had healthy competition going on!! :cool:

I agree it is very sad, just yesterday i was on a music board and this diehard Janet fan was saying that if Michael hadn't gone on trial that 'Damita Jo' and '20YO' would have done better and i was saying that doesn't explain why Michael's catalog sales are so much higher than hers, just last year Michael sold over half a million in the USA alone off a back catalog while Janet only sold 127k and this poster instead of debating the facts started calling Michael names and screaming Janet outdances him etc....when people act like that it only reflects negatively on the fanbases and increases the divide. I can tell you that if Michael's back catalogue didn't sell well and we went to Janet's board asking for help they'd call him and the fans all sorts of names and that pains me given how i've been a fan of the family for years, granted im not one of those rooting for a J-5 reunion i just think that's done, but i really wish that many of Janet's fans didn't trash Michael so harshly, I am fan of both a bigger one of Michael obviously but the stance by many of Janet's fans is such a huge turn off.

I'm not a fan but I support Janet cause of Michael. I really try to like some of her music though, lol, cause she seems so nice, and some of the songs I like. So I'm supporting her :)

I like them both. And I think that if Janet could read some of the comments that her fans have made about her brother, she'd be really hurt. Michael had gone through a bunch of crap in 1993 almost right on the heels of the "Janet." album being released and Janet still did very well. And Janet was riding high until JT did what he did at the Super Bowl. I seriously believe that if that hadn't happened, "Damita Jo" and "20 Y.O." would have sold more. So her fans who say it's Michael's fault for her slump in sales is pure BS to me. And I'm sure Janet would hate to hear that garbage.

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of Janet, either as an artist or as a person. she doesn't really has her own style. i don't read about her.
She can do all the moves as every singer can do but it's not impressive, let alone the queen of pop title. What has she accomplished for the pop culture to be qualified for that?
besides, she copied MJ not as in today's artist copying MJ, she's practically stealing his idea and moves before he even put out his work!
and, She's not that big anyway and hasn't had any cultural impact or whatsoever in the world like her brother did.

OK BUT did they say you that they will support michael by buying TH25 CD or do they want only michael's fans do it for janet ?

janet's music never attire me .. i dont know... and I think that is not this way to help them.. the only one can help them to return in charts are themself.... and their best future works... not the easy way....

Only who work hardly can reach the records... I dont believe in charity... LOL

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of Janet, either as an artist or as a person. she doesn't really has her own style. i don't read about her.
She can do all the moves as every singer can do but it's not impressive, let alone the queen of pop title. What has she accomplished for the pop culture to be qualified for that?
besides, she copied MJ not as in today's artist copying MJ, she's practically stealing his idea and moves before he even put out his work!
and, She's not that big anyway and hasn't had any cultural impact or whatsoever in the world like her brother did.

AGREE , i hate MADONNA but think she deserves this title FAR more than janet !!

Back