MJ Artwork

I've had said this one too many times and I'll say it again. I think your artwork is truly magnificent and it captures every detail/feature of Michael as if it was a portrait shot, your blessed with an amazing talent. I'm sure that if Michael has or ever see your work he will absolutely love it.:)

Thank you very much!!!! I'm working on a new piece currently : it should be finished in a couple of weeks and I shall post it here & on myspace ...
Michael is such an inspiration!

I love the second one the most with MJ and the kids as angels.:wub: They are really good well done, keep them coming.

Thank you guys!! Here's one more :

I'm preparing a cool contest and will post details very soon!

Last edited:
Ever dreamed to possess a unique piece of art representing Michael Jackson? You are imaginative and wish to see your ideas transferRed on a canvas? Well here’s your chance to win an original and never seen before MJ painting!

It’s your turn to decide what you wanna see so BE CREATIVE!!! : The best and most original idea featuring MJ will be selected and transformed into an acrylic painting by artist Crafty Sprite.

The winner will be awarded with a copy of the artwork while everything will be done in order to present Mr Jackson with the original piece!

How to enter the contest :

> Myspace account owners: log on to my Myspace page : www.myspace.com/craftysprite, access the blog section (top right) and leave your idea with your name and country as a comment on the contest article.

> No myspace account? Just send your MJ painting idea to the following address : craftysprite@hotmail.fr with your full name and country.

Only one entry per person. Multiple entries may lead to disqualification.

Contest will end on March 22nd 2008 and the winner will be notified by e-mail.

Good luck to everyone and remember : there’s no limit to IMAGINATION!

Thanks Forever_Mike! I was about to do it actually but as I browsed to see what other fans had uploaded I found out that one f them already posted one of my artwork!!

The Pictures are true art...you have a great talent mate:cool:

Proud to have you on Myspace as a friend;)

Awww, thank you guys! I really look forward to getting a bunch of great ideas from the contest ... there's a painting to win ;)

Your art is absolutely amazing! I adore them completely! :) :happy:
Very original!

Last edited:
Thank you, really!

REMINDER : tomorrow is the last day to send me your suggestion/concept/idea for a MJ painting! the contest will end at midnight and the winner will be awarded with the painting he/she imagined - So hurry-up guys!!!

Back