Michael Jackson: Bad In Japan 28th JAN

We have this same at Poland,bootleg with poor quality...better version You can find on this forum.

Some pics taken by Buszmen:

MJDVDBAD001.jpg

MJDVDBAD002.jpg

MJDVDBAD004.jpg

MJDVDBAD005.jpg

MJDVDBAD006.jpg

MJDVDBAD007.jpg

MICHAEL_JACKSON_BAD_IN_JAPAN-0.jpg

MICHAEL_JACKSON_BAD_IN_JAPAN-1.jpg

MICHAEL_JACKSON_BAD_IN_JAPAN-2.jpg

MICHAEL_JACKSON_BAD_IN_JAPAN-3.jpg

MICHAEL_JACKSON_BAD_IN_JAPAN-4.jpg

Last edited:
That's the Yokohama version right? It was(and probably still is) available on a lot of forums.... I myself have it in great quality *beams* but a lot do lol

Yeah it is available on the net - in better quality. I bought it tho. the quality is terrible as you can see on the screen shots posted by Maro_.

I'd so like to know what/who is Crime Crow Productions, whos logo is almost like Coca Cola's!? It looks like no one seems to know anything about this company. At least not the people I've asked.

I'd so like to know what/who is Crime Crow Productions, whos logo is almost like Coca Cola's!? It looks like no one seems to know anything about this company. At least not the people I've asked.

I tried searching the "company" and nothing comes up, except what looks like a few bootleg DVD's... Interesting.

this is old lol. and the quality is garbage. and haha ur right the Cs r coca cola cs lol haha...i bought my Yokohama dvd from shadowgames. and the qualitiy is brilliant..and the art work was 100 times better lol. but shadowgames got shut down =[

The word bootleg keeps popping up when you do a search for CCP
It seems they are a distributor of bootleg dvds and they are probably located somewhere in Asia.

YouTube - Crime Crow Productions[SIZE=-1]- [ Translate this page ][/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]A short trailer for 'Crime Crow Productions' (this is one of many distributors that supply my bootlegs).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]I hope MJ releases an official dvd of the BAD tour[/SIZE]

Last edited:
Back