Michael Jackson is educator

Datsymay

Proud Member
How many people have become interested in the arts or other artists because MJ has mentioned them, or because they have MJ references. I can raise my hands and say I have. I have watched films like Free Wille, I have watched Finding Neverland, I have watched Peter Pan, and The Return to Neverland. I have watched The Truman Show, Amadeas, Get on the Bus,
I must have read at least 10 books in relation to MJ over a short space of time, whereas before it would have taken me 10 years to read a book. I always loved classical music and already had a good collection in my rock, but I tend to play them more often now I hear that MJ loves them too. In fact many of the thingss that I love he does love too. I could go on about his influence on me, but I just wonder if MJ has influenced any of you in that way?:)

That is the type of profession I envisioned MJ to get into, if he wasn't in show business....a teacher. I also saw those movies because of him...I also got more into Edgar Allan Poe - especially the poetry - because of MJ. I loved Edgar Allan Poe all along, dont get me wrong - but I see the absolute artist in Poe because of MJ.

That is the type of profession I envisioned MJ to get into, if he wasn't in show business....a teacher. I also saw those movies because of him...I also got more into Edgar Allan Poe - especially the poetry - because of MJ. I loved Edgar Allan Poe all along, dont get me wrong - but I see the absolute artist in Poe because of MJ.
That is another artist I must get interested in. Believe it or not, most of the artist out today, I would have no idea who they were if it hadn't been for MJ, Most I saw for the first time when I watched MSG. That includes Usher and JT, Missy Elliot and a whole host of other pop artist. I also got interested in James Brown because of MJ. Yes, indeed, he is an educator.:D

How many people have become interested in the arts or other artists because MJ has mentioned them, or because they have MJ references. I can raise my hands and say I have. I have watched films like Free Wille, I have watched Finding Neverland, I have watched Peter Pan, and The Return to Neverland. I have watched The Truman Show, Amadeas, Get on the Bus,
I must have read at least 10 books in relation to MJ over a short space of time, whereas before it would have taken me 10 years to read a book. I always loved classical music and already had a good collection in my rock, but I tend to play them more often now I hear that MJ loves them too. In fact many of the thingss that I love he does love too. I could go on about his influence on me, but I just wonder if MJ has influenced any of you in that way?:)

Absolutely! That should be part of the goal of art: to teach others and spark their interest in other things. Paintings or movies may inspire others to see nature in a different way or spark interest in events and places.

Michael has done a similar thing in my life- I started signing and studying music, I studied Russian history, world events, among other things because of Michael's influence- a video, a lyric or something else inspired me to do those things. I love that his influence is beyond musical. :yes:

absolutely! "He has a little bit of everything"
He was the reason that I get to know alot of geniuses like Michaelangelo...

Absolutely! That should be part of the goal of art: to teach others and spark their interest in other things. Paintings or movies may inspire others to see nature in a different way or spark interest in events and places.

Michael has done a similar thing in my life- I started signing and studying music, I studied Russian history, world events, among other things because of Michael's influence- a video, a lyric or something else inspired me to do those things. I love that his influence is beyond musical. :yes:
Yes, absolutely. MJ is like a spring board for all knowledge. I started to look more deeply into the concept of God and religion because of MJ's influence too.:D I am almost certain that many people started painting and loving nature because of him too, What a mighty good man

Last edited:
I have always been a fan if the arts but I must say that I've never really been into poetry. Back in the late eighties, I read that Quincy Jones had bought the rights to a screenplay a out the life of Russian poet, Alexander Puskin, who was black. I immediately thought it may be an outlet for Mike to act in since they were working so closely together at the time. I never forgot that over the years. It has stayed on my mind all this time and I have gone to the library and done research into the life of Pushkin and found that I would very much like to see Michael play him in a movie. Since there has not been anything developed to my knowledge, I have decided to write a treatise about it and submit it to a local actor in my city who has all kinds of hollywood ties and who has been in many movies and television shows. Without Michael, there is no way I would ever have thought of myself wanting to write a screenplay or anything like that. Gee, Thanx Mike. I may get it done someday and you all will see my name up on that silver screen when you go to see Mike in the starring role!:rolleyes:

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

Sooooo true! : I can say he "taught" me how to draw! He is pure inspiration!!!

Last edited:
Back