The Official Britney Spears Drama Thread

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
This thread is for all the news regarding Brits recent troubles. The other Official Britney thread is for fans and not for tabloid stories:
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44069

Britney Allowed to Speak to Kids on the Phone

BRITNEY SPEARS is allowed to communicate with her little boys, SEAN PRESTON, 2, and JAYDEN JAMES, 1, by phone, according to new court papers obtained by "The Insider."
A minute order from last week's custody hearing that "The Insider" has obtained shows that the court has ordered that the pop princess "is to have telephonic communication with the minor children."
Spears has not been allowed to spend time with the two toddlers since her visitation rights were suspended in early January following a custody standoff.

Source: The Insider

Last edited:
We have a separate thread for Brit's drama? hmmm okay

She was just on tv AGAIN on Entertainment Tonight for..... shopping! How pathetic. Poor girl.

Yup Admins want a seperate thread for Brit fans and news.

Tonight on "The Insider"-- ADNAN GHALIB goes on the record about BRITNEY SPEARS.

Last edited:
yeah I just saw. fair enough then.

That Adnan guy was on ET too- saying how brit may have known of Jamie Lynne's pregnancy before the paps told her.

Britney Rehearses; Has Wardrobe Malfunction!

(NO NUDITY)

Hollywood.tv cameras catch BRITNEY SPEARS practicing some new dance moves at Millennium Dance Studio in North Hollywood. Later, cameras catch Britney having a wardrobe malfunction while changing clothes.

It's full on for Brits right now and she's EVERYWHERE in the media:

Britney and Sam's Fight Night!

TMZ was there as Britney and constant companion Sam Lutfi got into what we're told was a huge, "really ugly" blowout.

Britney and Sam drove up to the gate of her house when she suddenly jumped out of the car crying -- why we're not sure. Britney's paparazzo boyfriend Adnan Ghalib tells TMZ he got a frantic call from a hysterical Brit at that moment, pleading with him "Baby, can you come pick me up??" Adnan told us he told her to go into her house and he would be right over. When he arrived, however, he was told in no uncertain terms that he was not allowed to enter the gate -- the guards were under strict orders from Sam not to let him in. He's tried calling each of her six cell phones and the house phone, but she's not answering.

The LAPD were called to the scene for what they tell us was a person trying to get access to the ground without permission. We've learned, however, that they were called to contain the paparazzi crush that was trying to shoot the fight, not for one specific person.

Story developing ...

Last edited:
^^^Maybe that had something to do with what Sam did - He freakin called Barbara Walters and told her that Britney has some 'mental issues' that she was taking care of.....
I hope she gets some help if she in fact DOES have them but i always knew that Sam guy was a bad one. I predicted that from the beginning. Along with that other girl that used to be constantly with her.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/cpress/20080128/ca_pr_on_en/tv_spears_walters_2

Britney Spears' manager tells Walters the singer has 'mental issues'
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS Mon Jan 28, 5:40 PM ET

NEW YORK - Barbara Walters says she has been contacted by Britney Spears' manager and "very good friend," Sam Lutfi, who says the pop singer has seen a psychiatrist.
b

Lutfi told her the 26-year-old pop singer "is suffering from what he describes as mental issues which are treatable," Walters said Monday on ABC's "The View."
"He said that she has been to a psychiatrist and that she, I assume, is starting some kind of treatment," said Walters, a co-host on the ABC daytime talk show.
"She has been having mood swings. She's been having trouble sleeping, and also she is in touch with her mother - 'cause we had heard she wasn't - and her mother has been very supportive of whatever it is that Britney is going to do," Walters said.
Lutfi has been staying with Spears constantly, "and he got in touch with us," Walters said. "I can't vouch for this, he seemed to be very knowledgeable and he certainly was very nice."
Spears' lawyer, Sorrell Trope, didn't immediately return a phone call seeking comment Monday. Spears' spokeswoman at Jive Records, Gina Orr, didn't immediately respond to an e-mail seeking comment.
Spears has spiralled downward since filing for divorce from Kevin Federline in November 2006. Her bizarre public antics include shaving her head bald, attacking a car with an umbrella and bringing along a paparazzo pal on trips to a Los Angeles courthouse in her custody case with Federline.
The singer was taken to a Los Angeles hospital by paramedics earlier this month after police were called to her home because of a dispute involving her sons Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1. She has lost custody and visitation rights with the boys.
Spears reportedly has had a rocky relationship with her mother, Lynne Spears, whose book about raising her family in the spotlight was put on indefinite hold last month after younger daughter, Jamie Lynn, 16, announced that she is pregnant.

Adnan said on The Insider that her manager is part of the problem and that she needs to get rid of some of the people who are in her inner circle atm. This Sam guy seems to be one of them that needs to go. Not sure what Adnans motives are even though he didnt het paid for that interview and didnt say anything negative about Brits who talks like the Brits.

Adnan said on The Insider that her manager is part of the problem and that she needs to get rid of some of the people who are in her inner circle atm. This Sam guy seems to be one of them that needs to go. Not sure what Adnans motives are even though he didnt het paid for that interview and didnt say anything negative about Brits who talks like the Brits.

Hmm.. why I got a feeling he [Adnan] has his own agenda behind this? "Woot, they won't let me in!? Yeah Brit should get rid of some of the people!". Didn't get paid for the interview, didn't say anything negative about Brit - makes sense, he just can't afford making any mistakes, there are already a lot of peeps who'd like to get rid of him. And in my opinion Brit should dump him, there's too much 'something' in him that makes me suspicious about his intentions. But for Brit's sake I hope I'll be proved wrong.

^^I know what u mean. In that interview he seemed so smug like 'oh i know Britney and you dont' kinda thing :dry:
On the x17 site they have new reports of him possibly trying to shop for anyone that will pay him 2 million dollars for private videos of her.
Not sexual, just regular videos of her talking about things to him.

Heres the video of where Barbara Walters confirmed Britneys manager Sam called her and let her know of her condition. Why he would call Barbara Walters ill never understand.....

http://omg.yahoo.com/manager-says-spears-has-`mental-issues/videos/2806

I don't like Britney Spears nuttin against the person just her music i don't like but i really do feel sorry for her, her life is all over the place at the mo and she needs to get back on track

Seriously why is she so mean sometimes? :mello:

http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1396941594

Actions like these are what made me become MUCH less of a fan.

Ha ha ha.. Please, someone show me the part where I was supposed to laugh! Brit actually thought she's being extremely funny? :huh: Im sorry but that was pathetic. Everyone knows paps don't have a life of their own, but you'd think Brit would have better things to do!

Report: Britney Attempted Suicide

Posted Thu. Jan. 31, 2008 2:37am by Jen Heger

X17online is reporting that Britney Spears tried to kill herself this evening. The photo agency says that troubled pop star, who had been hospitalized on January 3 on a psychiatric hold, had attempted suicide at her Beverly Hills home, and that her mom, Lynne, had rushed to her side.

As PageSix.com reported just a few hours ago, Britney had been on a wild ride over the past day, and her behavior included trips to a number of random locations and an argument with her pal/sometime manager Sam Lutfi. A Spears family insider told PageSix.com earlier this evening that the 26-year-old was "on a manic high," adding, "She's been up all night and hasn't slept in 24 hours straight."

That same insider is now claiming that the pop star didn't attempt suicide, but admits that a doctor was at Britney's home in the Summit gated community just a few hours ago.

Officer Brose from the LAPD confirmed to PageSix.com that police have responded to Britney's house but couldn't provide any details of what was going on.

Story developing...

http://www.pagesix.com/story/report+britney+attempted+suicide

Last edited:
^And x17 is reporting as well...

But gosh this all has totally gone crazy, to me it seems like she has lost the control of herself.. completely :sad:

Britney Spears is currently being taken by ambulance to UCLA Medical Center and will be placed on a 5150 hold, which means she poses a danger to herself and others. This is her second 5150 stint this month.

Cops are currently speaking on police radio in code, saying, "The Package is on the way."

TMZ has learned the plan to get Britney into UCLA Medical Center had been hatched for days -- it was aborted last night, but executed just minutes ago. And we're told the plan was so intricate the FAA had cleared airspace in route to the hospital.

Back at her house, Britney's psychiatrist told her she was going to the hospital. Her response was, "Is something wrong?" She was not resistant. She made hot chocolate and waited before paramedics arrived and placed her on a gurney.

We're told the psychiatrist felt her condition had deteriorated. Britney had not slept since Saturday -- a day and half longer than she stayed up in recent memory.

The reason she's at UCLA is her new treating psychiatrist practices out of that medical center.

We're told during her initial 72-hour stay she cannot be forced to take medication against her will. If, however, she refuses to take meds, the plan is for the the psych to go to court and have Britney held for an additional 14 days, during which time he can administer proper medications.

And get this ironic twist -- Lynne Spears and Adnan drove to the Medical Center in the same car. A source tells us when Lynne found out Britney was being committed, she blamed it on Sam and was extremely agitated. When Brit heard that, she screamed to her mother, "Shut the hell up."

Source: TMZ

^^^Yeah i just heard that on CNN...i HOPE that this works for her and people stop enabaling her behavior and making excuses for it.
The girl needs help. The fact that she may finally get it is good news.

TMZ has learned there is a bitter fight underway as this story is published. It's taking place in the halls of UCLA Medical Center. As of right now Jamie and Lynne Spears have been told they are not calling the shots in making medical decisions on behalf of Britney. Right now, it appears Sam Lutfi is in the driver's seat, but that could all change.

Sources tell us after Britney's stay at Cedars earlier this month, she had her lawyers draft paperwork making it clear she did not want her parents involved in making medical decisions on her behalf. We're told her dad had gone ballistic back then, screaming and swearing at Lutfi -- even pushing him -- in from of Britney.

As for what paperwork was signed, the cleanest thing would be if Britney signed a durable power of attorney, giving someone power to make medical decision on her behalf in an emergency. We are told no such document was signed, but somehow Britney made it clear she wanted Lutfi to make those decisions.

Right now, the doctors at UCLA are working with Lutfi and not the parents, but lawyers have been called and the tension in the air is thick. We're told Jamie was screaming at Sam in the hallway, accusing him of trying to control his daughter's mind.

As for Britney, we're told she's not only calm, the doctor's have just given her a "cigarette break!"

Stay tuned.

and only a couple of weeks ago i had an "argument" on the other thread with a hardcore fan who insisted that britney is not mentally ill and she doesnt need help :lol: i wonder what he has to say now...

Last edited:
^^^The really hardcore fans will never admit she has a problem - even now after shes been in the hospital TWICE now.
Im just realllllllly glad for Britneys sake that not everyone around her is an enabaler. It always does more harm than good.

Ha ha ha.. Please, someone show me the part where I was supposed to laugh! Brit actually thought she's being extremely funny? :huh: Im sorry but that was pathetic. Everyone knows paps don't have a life of their own, but you'd think Brit would have better things to do!

You're kidding, right?

Britney did nothing wrong and she was being harrassed and hounded by paparazzi. I would be just as mad and irritated if my life was constantly like that everyday.

Sources at UCLA Medical Center tell TMZ Britney Spears has been classified as "G.D." - Greatly Disabled. That is a huge and dangerous deal. That means the patient is unable to take care of basic needs, such as the acquisition of food, clothing or shelter. Being G.D. is one of the criteria for involuntary commitment.

Several health care professionals tell us Britney has fallen into a "manic state" due to her bipolar disorder. We're also told, she arrived at the hospital this morning at around 2:15 AM but wasn't admitted until 4:15 AM, because she was causing such a scene in the hospital.

We first reported that Britney accused her mother of sleeping with her boyfriend. Now we have more. We're told Britney screamed, "the only reason she's admitting me is because she wants to be alone with her boyfriend! She wants to sleep with my boyfriend!!" Britney never said exactly who she was talking about.

When Brit calmed down, she talked about her kids, how much she misses them and how it's unfair that she doesn't have them.

Not a fan at all, but I wouldn't want to hear anything bad to happen to her. I feel sorry for her :-(. I really hope things work out for her and I wish her all the best.

Last edited:
Does anyone else think it's fishy that the Britney Spears scandal has gone into overdrive at around the same time as the presidential debates?

Back