Songs without videos

Thriller_MJ

Proud Member
Ok as we all know most songs noadays have videos but some don't and i think the ones that don't have a more mistique around them cause you can picture somthing in your head going along to the Song and i think that makes much more enjoyable listening or is it just me being crazy :lol: but i soemtimes prefer songs without videos anyone else think so?

I think people had to be able to sing really well before videos. Nowadays they shake their naked body as a distraction so people won't hear what they are saying or how they sound cause they are otherwise engaged. Songs before videos were some of the best I think.People wrote good lyrics.

^ Ya.

And I like Michael Jackson because he can sing, can do a GOOD video, and has an engaging storyline.

I think people had to be able to sing really well before videos. Nowadays they shake their naked body as a distraction so people won't hear what they are saying or how they sound cause they are otherwise engaged. Songs before videos were some of the best I think.People wrote good lyrics.

video killed the radio star...

btw, i do like the songs without videos more. they are like hidden jewels. save for michael's songs of course. because his videos are amazing. songs also.

Back