Thriller on the Tube!

StarTrader

Proud Member
Thriller on the Tube!

Nothing can distract Metro readers from their favourite paper – not even a Tube carriageful of mad dancers re-enacting Michael Jackson's Thriller video.

The clip is a big hit on YouTube. However, it is not the wannabe zombies that get the rave reviews but the 'don't embarrass me, I'm English' reaction of the commuters on the District line.

One viewer said: 'This is amazing!!! Slick as hell. I love the people who pretend they're not interested.'

Another Internet watcher said: 'The polite applause at the end is the best bit – very British.'

VIDEO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6EDAZ3crdY

rotfl this reaction
very British:rollin::ursofunny:

nice event , though:D

Thriller Fails To Thrill Tube Users (UK)

tubethriller2450x250ne1.jpg

29 January 2008
Thriller Fails To Thrill Tube Users

Nothing can distract Metro readers from their favourite paper – not even a Tube carriageful of mad dancers re-enacting Michael Jackson's Thriller video.

The clip is a big hit on YouTube. However, it is not the wannabe zombies that get the rave reviews but the 'don't embarrass me, I'm English' reaction of the commuters on the District line.

One viewer said: 'This is amazing!!! Slick as hell. I love the people who pretend they're not interested.'

Another Internet watcher said: 'The polite applause at the end is the best bit – very British.'

Source: Metro.Co.UK

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Thriller Fails To Thrill Tube Users (UK)

woah! That was awesome! :lol: the people sitting down were funny! They were just staring! :lol:

That is hella funny! And then they started clapping in the end. How cute.

is this for promoting thriller 25? i don't get it.
btw, those people are idiots. if i had seen that i would have gone crazy. not just cuz i am a mike fan, but i think it's cool.

LMAO that's great :D

Last edited:

LOL...ths is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!! i love the way they jus go bk n sit down after the dance like nothing ever happened! awesome dancing!!!!!

that's funny! coz everyone is looking so serious. :lol:

Last edited:
Thriller on the Tube!

:lol: You're not the only ones. I could so see that happen in any Finnish public transportation.

wow that was great dancing
and funny as hell :LOL:

I cant believe those people just
sat there and acted like nothing
was going on .. and then the little
pitter patter claping at the end

Im laughing so hard trying to type
I never saw anything like that LMAO

My cousin is in this video!!!!!!!!!! Zoe Birkett, she performed at the last two Thriller Live tours (she is not doing the upcoming shows)...she is the one in the light brown boots with a wide sparkly belt.

I saw this reported on BBC news last night.
here is the report on the BBC site

http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/newsid_72...872&bbcws=2

Seeing the performance myself made me wonder if MJ and Sony were trying their hands at viral marketing to get more coverage for the Thriller 25 anniversary.
the Thriller wedding video and Thrille prison videos both did well, so it might make sense for them to do this now. Perhaps I'm reading too much into it.

That was so awesome!

They're pretty good I must say.

The people sitting on the bus were funny without trying to be. lol!

This clip has had a lot of coverage, I saw it on the london news, pretty much it shows the mentality of Londoners who come across all sorts on a daily basis, its funny that some of them are so unphased. Wish they would do it on the Victoria line, that line needs some cheering up!!!

Good timing aswell considering the whole Thriller revival going on.

THRILLER dance #, is by far the most famous dance # EVER.. lol! Most duplicated.

Lol! They looked to be having a good time in spite of their serious zombie-like expressions.
If I was on that train, I woulda got up and joined in. I finally got it after all these years! LMAO!!

Very cool! And lol at the checker-board underwear!

Last edited:
Back