mikey82james

Proud Member
what would u like to see come out of mjs vault

personally i think like most that dangerous was michael at his best creatively
so i would wish for something like this

Dangerous: Exclusive Version

cd1 - 14 original songs
cd2 - 14-15 outtakes remastered
cd3 - 5 more outtakes/2 Alt lyric Demos (early black or white)/2 remixes/3 live songs (Will you be there92/heal the world92/Black Or white92)
dvd - music videos and tour highligts
sf - maiking of vids
1990's pepsi ads
dangerous performed live
interview 92/93
100 page book of pictures from era with lyrics for songs and even songs that arnt on this version

wouldnt that be cool

Bad: Exclusive Version

cd1 - 11 original songs remastered unedited
(not 2001 versions) + 2 Extended Versions (Smooth Criminal/Bad)
cd2 - 11 Outtakes + 2 Alt Demo Versions of BAD AND TWYMMF
cd3 - 11 Outtakes + 2 Live Versions (Dirty Diana 88/Another part of me 88)
dvd - music videos/tour highlights/moonwalker
sf - making of's
late 80's pepsi ads
interview with music video makers
100 page book with pictures and lyrics and song info

what do u think i'm gonna think about history and invincible era stuff maybe off the wall as well - what would u put on

I'd love to see the Dangerous out-takes released. There's like two whole albums worth of good quality, finished, but unreleased songs from that era.

^ It wouldn't surprise me at all if each era since OTW had at least 2 albums worth of unreleased material that probably sound great as is...though personally, I'd look for some Invincible outtakes. That album probably has demos for days, and probably some cool collaborations that I've only heard about as rumors at the time.

Get your weight off me from invincible!! I have 2 have it lol. its only like a 33 second clip availible and its amazing! I need dat track lol

But dangerous exclusive album wud be awesome!
Then Bad
Then history

I'd go with Dangerous and HIStory too, I love Bad but does anyone else think it sound's way too 80's?! Don't get me wrong, though it's a brilliant album!!

Back