How would it look if MJ remade thiller short film?

knight56

Proud Member
Iam not saying he or may but what if he did it or sing thiller 2008 on stage with his long hair and new thiller jacket and red pants?? I think it would be cool.

I think it's time for some new stuff....

Just my opinion.

I don't think you can recreate the Thriller short film...it wouldn't be the same if he did it now.

I think it's time for some new stuff....

Just my opinion.

I don't think you can recreate the Thriller short film...it wouldn't be the same if he did it now.

Well then what if he sang or dance to thiller today? image MJ how cool he would look today?

Well, he danced to Thriller at each of his tours so far...
so wouldn't be much different than that I guess.

But of course, he would look COOL. that's out of the question ;)

no good idea actually

the tabloid media would interpret this as "the monster returns. it's MJ"
sth like that, no good media coverage

Yes,plus I think the media will try and make it look as if,"not being so popular and successful today,he tries once again to impress,using his old hit,Thriller".
But i would like it,as a fan! I think it would be pretty cool! :D

no good idea actually

the tabloid media would interpret this as "the monster returns. it's MJ"
sth like that, no good media coverage

But no matter MJ does the media has aways something to say!! Iam just happy and glad that MJ has been out of the spotlight for 3 years. Iam talking about not making about bad news stuff. Britney has taken his stop. Everyday is britney this and that...lol

No, please god no! :no: Michael has already done Thriller, give it a rest and let him move on to something new. :yes:

A performance of the short film to promote Thriller 25 would be great, especially if they could get Ola also. Actually redoing the video would come off desperate and unnecessary. The Thriller 25 time period is really his window of opportunity if he wants to do anything of the sort, though. I'd love a performance.

God, I wonder if MJ performed Thriller at the Grammys (just hypothetically), how many MJ fans would actually complain about it. That's so sad.

if he ever goes back on tour then i would hope that he would perform Thriller at least...

why waste money remaking a video which doesnt need to be remade, was the song even remixed on the album... IMO there is no point!

If anything he should make a new video for the girl is mine with Will I am, even using old footage to create montage segments, he needs videos out for the album to really do well, even if its montages like "Cheater" was, but thats just my opinion. ^_^

A new video would only equate comparisons of how he looked then compared to now, and how he danced then compared to now, etc.

With modern technology, Michael could really do something spectacular for Thriller. Like, something that could be up there with Motown 25. I really believe that.. since Michael has never really used much modern technology in his performance, as artists do nowadays. And Michael + More Technology could equal something SO amazing.

No I don't think a remake of thriller would be successful, I would really like to see him put some effort into making something new. The last 3 CD's he's released have been greatest hits and there's only so many of those you can release. Ok, I did buy all of them but whatever!!!

I agree with Lewis, Michael could do something fantastic with modern technology!!!

remaking it would be FUN. But not a good move.. People would really think he cannot do anything NEW and BIG.. Just riding his old glory.. Which he does not have to do..

and for me, I just want some new things.. Thrille was then, I am waiting for the NOW.. Mike is always fresh

remaking it would be FUN. But not a good move.. People would really think he cannot do anything NEW and BIG.. Just riding his old glory.. Which he does not have to do..

and for me, I just want some new things.. Thrille was then, I am waiting for the NOW.. Mike is always fresh
I second that :yes:

No. not a good idea lol. If he performs it on tour than that wud be amazing..seeing how as he always does lol. But re-creatin the vid wud be bad. That vid is amazing and a re-creation wud only make ppl look @ him then and now like someone already posted

Back