For a Great Time..See Lenny

motown lady

Proud Member
(Time)-ha ha! What I really meant... was show

B-butt-t he aint too Hard..._:unsure:ugh.. I mean bad :)ph34r: jeez), on the eyes. Is he?

Lenny:punk: Kravitz does an excellent show everytime.
I should know, I've seen him 4 times...& each time was a pleasure:unsure:
..I mean treasure:ph34r:

I really want to get his new album. I'm going to pick it up when it comes out next week.

Last edited:
We just saw him this Sunday at the Filmore, here in Detroit, (Motown), MI!
I've seen him at 4 different venues around my State. Each time I've seen him it has been a unique experience! He tailors his performances to each stage & audience with no problem.

Sunday, he again rocked:cool: it to the point the audience remained on it's feet til he returned to the stage for a second round! Besides the fact his audiences on their own can't seem to sit down, Lenny's also big on audience participation. Be sure to wear comfortable shoes:D

Last edited:
I like a couple of his songs, but I'm not really into Lenny's music.

I have his greatest hits cd. Man the dude has some great songs. "Always On The Run" is one of my favorites....actually I adapted it as one of my personal theme songs.

I would love to see him live in concert. Would love to hear the rumored song he and MJ worked on together (if they ever recorded one together)

:lol: I saw the title & was like WTH? Almost thought it was for something else :ninja:

Back