New Photo from Michael and his kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take notice to the fact that now MJ's kids are not masked.. No TV mentionings.. Or very little... ONLY 'BAD' NEWS/GOSSIP...
They've been walking around without masks several times now..

No they are not the same hight.. The picture with the kids are just more zoomed in on them..

Last edited:
I hope the fans here are nicer about these kids pics than some "fans" are at other MJ sites, thanks.

Last edited:
pic (showing his kids faces) will need to be deleted/covered as far as I know...we are not allowed to show MJ's kids faces without consent from MJ.. Untill he makes it clear that he does not mind, and/or people are welcome to view them..

We need to respect his wishes of not showcasing his children..

They kinda look my younger cousins though.. kinda crazy...

Last edited:
:huh: Thanks for posting...

but why didn't they wear masks as usual?

Last edited:
The kids are sooo big already!! Time flies!!! It seems like it was just yesterday when they were toddlers and now they are going on 10 and 11, and even little Blanket ain't no baby anymore!

Paris TOTALLY has Debbie's chin! It's so funny, she's totally like her mom! (And I think Debbie has a pretty face, by the way!)

And can I just say that I LOOOOOOVE Michael's CLOTHES!! That red shirt with the black pants looks SOOOO GOOD!!!! And I love that jacket too!! Looks good on him! :)

Please DO NOT post a picture of Michael's children WITHOUT blurring the faces or covering the faces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just because someone snapped a photo of them doesn't mean we should plaster their faces on messageboards!! PLEASE remove that picture!!!!! Thanks!!! The first pic is okay, because you can't see their whole faces...but please remove the one that shows their faces!!!

Last edited:
^^ Stop being touchy. MJ let them go in public like that.

Wait....did I just read correctly....TMZ called Micahel's kids CUTE??!!! :stretcher I think there is still hope for a better world!! That is AMAZING!! At least they don't bash Michael's kids...there is HOPE! YES!! :)

he did NOT want them to be recognized nor photographed.

DELETE THE PIC

Did Michael tell you this did he? :rolleyes:

Your WAY too touchy. We've all seen his kids before and this isnt the first time MJ let them go out with their face showing besides if the whole world can see MJs kids on TMZ and other places so why cant MJs fans on a MJ Forum? Are we going to do anything to the kids? No. Kinda backwards dont you see?

Last edited:
he did NOT want them to be recognized nor photographed.

DELETE THE PIC

I do not want them deleted. I think it is time we see them now. MJ cannot hide them forever and he obviously doesn't intend to. They are big now and needs to meet the public before they become scared of us. I think MJ is now ready to show them off this is why they are without their usual covers. If we remove them from fanboards, we will be the only one that will not see them.:)

its really not that big of an issue. if ppl wanna see the pics go to TMZ or other boards tha tallow them

MJJC respects Michael's privacy and until he informs us otherwise we will continue to ensure his children are not exposed on this site.

^^ Stop being touchy. MJ let them go in public like that.

Well he can't make the kids wear veils and masks FOREVER...Besides, the kids have been out in the public WITHOUT masks before too. They don't always wear masks or veils. But just because they went out without being covered, doesn't mean MJ will be happy to see his children's faces posted everywhere. As long as MJ doesn't say he's okay with it, we as fans, should respect his wishes and not post pictures of his kids where you can see their whole face.

This board is ridiculous if the whole world is allowed to see MJs kids who are the potential threat and us who arent cant see the kids. Pathetic guys, real pathetic.

Well Ive seen them before and will see them again. MJ board censoring MJs kids is silly.

that's why i like this site. you guys really look out for MJ. i'm too late to see their faces but i surely understand. i must have great radar..i find the best MJ sites..lol:)

I do not want them deleted. I think it is time we see them now. MJ cannot hide them forever and he obviously doesn't intend to. They are big now and needs to meet the public before they become scared of us. I think MJ is now ready to show them off this is why they are without their usual covers. If we remove them from fanboards, we will be the only one that will not see them.:)

i think most of us (longtime true fans) have seen their faces dozens of times throughout the years already so this is certainly not the first time we see them. its not about us its about the public. michael is obviously very protective of his kids and he wants them to be safe hence why he covers their faces so the ppl cant see them. we would never hurt them but ppl from the general public could do so. he doesnt want ignorant stupid evil ppl to talk trash about them and he doesnt want them to be all over the tabloids. fair enough i think

dangerous. each board has it owns rules. dont like it then go look at the pics on another site

It's just simple respect.. if someone does not want you to view a there children, they have the right.. Now it's our decision as an MJJC community to respect that.. Especially when we don't know 100% of the people that sneak onto the site to find out about MJ..

Several media persons have been caught doing this over the years on multiple Jackson sites.

dangerous. each board has it owns rules. dont like it then go look at the pics on another site

I have it my comp which I got from TMZ and these pics will be on TMZ TV this week for the whole world to see!!!

My point is that MJ was more hidden than the kids and he knew the paps were there and are we a threat to them no but the world is and they can see them. What are we protecting them from here really?

Last edited:
This board is ridiculous if the whole world is allowed to see MJs kids who are the potential threat and us who arent cant see the kids. Pathetic guys, real pathetic.

Well Ive seen them before and will see them again. MJ board censoring MJs kids is silly.

The rules have not changed here maybe time to re-read them? Michael's children are simply off limits. Why is it necessary to see their faces? As fans we are fans of Michael, not fans of his children. Yes, his children are a major force in his life but that is all the more reason to show appropriate respect.

Forum rules stand lets not let this become a fight thread all of us love Michael and want what we think is best.

Last edited:
we should help michael protect his kids and keep them safe and not help the stupid evil media by exposing them like that. theres ppl who are pure evil out there. just go to tmz site and read the comments there. sadly the world is not a paradise as some of u might think.
there are devilish ppl out there who can do anything for money or just to satisfy their evil spirit

its really not that big of an issue. if ppl wanna see the pics go to TMZ or other boards tha tallow them
That is the sad part though, we have to go to that sitre and give him all the hits. MJ is obviously ready to show his kids to the world, that is why he has them roam without their covers, he knew they would be photographed but he let them. I want to see their faces and to see the beautiful smile on them, That was a welcome treat, we should celebrate that, instead of removing them. I anm so glad that TMZ said how beautiful they were.:D

"The whole world" is NOT allowed to see his children.. They do ANYWAYS.. that's the problem.

Why is it necessary to see their faces?
Why is it not? Why is it necessary to see MJs face, why is it necessary to cover his face and not theirs?

I'll respect the rules no matter how much they dont make sense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back