"The Girl is Mine 2008" Did anyone not get their pre-order?

tdude418

Proud Member
Hey guys,

I pre ordered "The Girl is Mine 2008" single from Amazon.com (the one with the single, remix, and demo). They said they were going to ship it on the release date which would have been Tuesday, Jan 29th (in the U.S.). But they said they were out of stock, and are trying to get some. I then pre-ordered from Amazon UK, but I just got an e-mail saying the release date was pushed back again, and that they would try to deliver some time between February 12th and 19th (even though Amazon UK still says the release date is February 4th).

Now, both the U.S. and UK Amazons say that the single WITHOUT the original demo is to be released on the 5th, but some weird crap is going on with the single that HAS the demo.

Does anyone know?

lol thats strange im just onna go instore and pick it up. hope they have the 3 tracjk versiojn

Hey guys,

I pre ordered "The Girl is Mine 2008" single from Amazon.com (the one with the single, remix, and demo). They said they were going to ship it on the release date which would have been Tuesday, Jan 29th (in the U.S.). But they said they were out of stock, and are trying to get some. I then pre-ordered from Amazon UK, but I just got an e-mail saying the release date was pushed back again, and that they would try to deliver some time between February 12th and 19th (even though Amazon UK still says the release date is February 4th).

Now, both the U.S. and UK Amazons say that the single WITHOUT the original demo is to be released on the 5th, but some weird crap is going on with the single that HAS the demo.

Does anyone know?

I remember hearing the release date was pushed up to Feb 5

This is what amazon has posted

this is the 3 track CD USA

Availability: Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

This is the 2 track CD USA

Availability: This title will be released on February 5, 2008.
Pre-order now! Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

Last edited:
So on amazon by that date?? When in stores??

Some in the THRILLER 25 section all ready have it in other countries.. they bought in in store..

Back