Win A Trip To Grammy Awards On Yahoo!

Justice!

Proud Member
(31-1-2008)
Win A Trip To Grammy Awards On Yahoo!

To celebrate the release of of the 25th Anniversary Edition of Michael Jackson’s groundbreaking album 'Thriller', Yahoo! Music are offering a once in a lifetime opportunity to win two tickets to the 50th Annual Grammy Awards on Sunday, February 10, 2008.

The prize includes return flights, three nights in a top hotel, and two tickets to the Grammy Awards. However, you must be at least 18 years old and a resident of the United Kingdom to enter into this prize draw.

For your chance to win, click here:

http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/scp/viewer/index.php?client_id=1186&event_id=20079

Thanks. If they're holding competitions like this in Michael's name, then surely MJ MUST be attending. Now if only he would perform... and if only I win this competition :laugh:

Last edited:
im still wondering if Michael will be there... now come on I haven't heard anything he will! :S

I just enterd :lol: but i really hope Michael will at least make an apperence it'll be the highlight of the Grammys IMO

why are you all thinking he'll be there?? :blush:

Because a lot of promo for the Grammy in conjunction with Michael speak for it. It`s very much promo for the Grammy thing there, why?

But I do not believe that he will perform. He will be honored and takes an award for Thriller, I think.

Last edited:
he better be there or the grammys will feel totally stupid. theyre inducting to ALBUMS into the grammy hall of fame (off the wall and thriller)... most artists are lucky to get a single song in there.. he will have 2 entire albums!!! I think he would be there for something so big. The T25 thing is small in comparison to having 2 albums inducted in my opinion. Plus this Yahoo comp.. why fly MJ fans to the grammys if Mike aint involved?

Back