'Rock With U' and 'Luv' premiered on Janet's website!!!

"Luv" alone might make me go to the store and buy this album. In fact, the ONLY thing I hate about this song is that it ends so abrupty! Jerkins did his thing on that track, and it's something that just makes me wish summer would come quicker. *sigh*

Wonderful! I enjoyed both! somehow I enjoyed LUV better, it has a "feel good" vibe to it, Yet rock with you had a more club/techno vibe to it! I love it!

This album is sounding better with each song! Thanx for the link by the way!:yes:

How is Feedback doing on the charts by the way, if anyone knows. Its hardly played here, its like there was thus huge interest and then its kinda fading! I think JJ needs some promo ideas (she should maybe ask bro. MJ) coz even on amazon Discipline is like no. 1000+ on music whilst T-25 is 100+ (this is for all types of music, in specific categories like R&B, funk etc her album is never there but MJ's albums from T-25, T-original, Off the wall etc keep been featured).

I am going to ask this question on the JJ thread as well.

Last edited:
there's "rock with you" by Jackson:mello: and then there's "rock with you" by Jackson :punk: ... a whole world of difference. :laugh:... if you get my drift. (no offense. lol)

Last edited:
Both songs are the shiznit! :punk:

"Feedback" is doing real well on the radio charts, it's sluggish though on download sales (though it was currently #45 on iTunes last I heard), but right now it's #57 Hot 100, #39 R&B and #26 dance. A remix with Ciara was recently leaked too and I dig it.

I feel Island Def Jam will promote all three songs. Just wished it had been earlier for that but it was worth the wait. I'm definitely looking forward to this album. This is her first POP album in a while and I love it so far! ^_^

In case u didn't know, "Rock With U" was produced by...JD!!!! Shocker, huh?

Both songs are the shiznit! :punk:

"Feedback" is doing real well on the radio charts, it's sluggish though on download sales (though it was currently #45 on iTunes last I heard), but right now it's #57 Hot 100, #39 R&B and #26 dance. A remix with Ciara was recently leaked too and I dig it.

I feel Island Def Jam will promote all three songs. Just wished it had been earlier for that but it was worth the wait. I'm definitely looking forward to this album. This is her first POP album in a while and I love it so far! ^_^

In case u didn't know, "Rock With U" was produced by...JD!!!! Shocker, huh?
Yeah, it really shows that Jd is pretty darn versatile... he should do different directions in music more often.

II really like all the new songs I've heard. Discipline is shaping up to be a great release. :)

"Luv" is defiantly a hit:cool: it's fresh, modern and enjoyable:) I hope Janet comes back on top and shut down beyonce, riahnna and etc.... it's time to bring the ORIG-I-NALS back!:punk:

whens she gonna start singing again instead of whispering. unfortunalty it looks like yet another janet album that ill be giving a miss

whens she gonna start singing again instead of whispering. unfortunalty it looks like yet another janet album that ill be giving a miss

I am thinking the same thing...

also.. the song LOVE is OK.. very catchy.. but ROCK WITH U.. is naff IMO...
and neither of them are getting much radio play here including Feedback..

Last edited:
Back