AOL "All Michael Jackson" Radio

HumaNature88

Proud Member
AOL Radio has launched a new "All Michael Jackson" station to coincide with the 25th anniversary of Thriller. The station is streaming Jackson's hits, rarties and more. As previously reported, the 25th anniversary edition of Thriller comes out February 12 and will boast the original album as well as eight bonus tracks and a DVD. The bonus tracks include a Kanye West remix of "Billie Jean," a new version of "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'" featuring Akon and will.i.am, will.i.am remixes of "The Girl Is Mine" and "P.Y.T.", and "For All Time," an unreleased cut from the original Thriller recording sessions, which was newly mixed and mastered by Michael Jackson. The other bonus tracks are rarities "Someone In The Dark," "Carousel" and Jackson's demo recording of "Billie Jean."

http://www.fmqb.com/Article.asp?id=567319

I was waiting for this!! I was hoping that they would have him in the R&B section as well, just like the all Janet station.

Thanks for posting! This thing is really picking up steam, yes? Everyone seems to be getting involved with the celebration. Me LIKEY! ^_^

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!! OMG!!!:punk::punk::punk:

I have DREAMED THIS!! SERIOUSLY!!! OH, they did it! an all MJ station thank you Jesus finally giving Mike some due respect!! They had Prince stations, Mariah Stations...bout time AOL !!! BOUT TIME:D

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!! OMG!!!:punk::punk::punk:

I have DREAMED THIS!! SERIOUSLY!!! OH, they did it! an all MJ station thank you Jesus finally giving Mike some due respect!! They had Prince stations, Mariah Stations...bout time AOL !!! BOUT TIME:D

I KNOW!! ABOUT TIME! :D

I have come to the conclusion (for about the 100th time) that Michael Jackson is an absolutely amazingly talented man. I have beel listening to AOL MJ radio all morning, and the variety of music he makes and songs he sings is incredible.

can't wait for more and new MJ music

This is great. How often to they run commercials and if I want to get rid of the commercials what do they charge?

Last edited:
Oh I love it sooooo much, just a awesome playlist of MJ music...please let the youth hear this station and the greatness that is Michael Jackson. I turned it on and they were playing Break of Dawn....:) which made me sooo happy because I was truly fearing they were going to be "selective" in the "all MJ" music in that they were only going to play the "Hits" But no...this station is one of the greatest things any corporation/Sony/aol/etc. has ever done for MJ IMO.

Awesome!:listeningtomusic :dancing:I've just resigned with AOL due to this. Smart move you AOL guys! :thumbs_up: :)

Oh you don't have to have AOL to play it. I only signed up in order to do the preset channels. By the way, it was free to sign up. :)

I have come to the conclusion (for about the 100th time) that Michael Jackson is an absolutely amazingly talented man. I have beel listening to AOL MJ radio all morning, and the variety of music he makes and songs he sings is incredible.

can't wait for more and new MJ music
I've been listening too and noticed that they didn't play the Jacksons even though they play J5. Is there a reason why?:)

I just added it to My Favorites list. This is so great! :listeningtomusic:

Back