i have problem about chapters

rockstar

Proud Member
i can't find no michael jackson books in stores
i can't find any books but i can find them and get them to order it
but some of them i what i can't get at all

how come chapters has problem with michael jackson and his books
just asking

I'm confused. Are you saying that you can't find any Michael Jackson books in stores, or online?

If online, Amazon.com should carry some.

no i mean i problem about chapters i think chapters doesn't like michael jackson at all
cause when i try to go there they say no i can get no no you get this book at all

i think they're so mean about michael jackson cause i can't get no michael jackson books at all at chapters that's what i mean

do you have that kind of problems when you go to any book stores just asking

that's why

I know what you mean, mate. a lot of bookstores seem to have something against Michael, and don't carry any of his books. And I mean, it's not such a hard feet to hold a SINGLE Michael book, but hey they don't seem to be able to do it. Haven't heard of a store called "Chapters" though, is it a US store?

I've seen a few MJ books at Chapters over the years, but I don't think they are big sellers, so they tend not to carry them, if you have the ISBN or the name of the book and the author they should be able to order it for you.

So chapters some kind of book store? lol.
but yea, i get what u mean, but that kinda thing only happens in the US esp. or ermm..countries alike? i guess....lol.
recently i emailed the local bookstore in malaysia and the MJ:Conspiracy is out of stock...they had nothin against mj...they were polite and professional...and when my sister purchased "magic and madness" from another bookstore here, the cashier smiled and said "its a nice book..good choice".
:)

Last edited:
Most book stores and publishing companies refuse to have anything "PRO JACKSON"

It's basically a rule in many places.. publishing companies don't like backing it.. and Publishing companies are the ones the really get things in stores.. When MJ: Conspiracy was being shopped around. (as did MJ: Redemption) publishing companies refused to do it.. So they had to release and promote it themselves.. :mad:

anyone watch that speech Michael made in 2001 about racism, in the wake of Sony's racist attack against him? well he said that if you walk into any music store, it's always the white artists who are given prominence, and that hidden legends like Otis Blackwell are swept under the carpet.

I think that's what's happening here - it's racist, it's rude and it's ugly, and the bookstores of America and other pro-American Western countries are fuelling it. And I think it's disgusting and ought to be stopped. and what is the 'it' I'm referring to? the it is the inherant racism and prejudice of many higher-up americans and american corporations - they will always give prominence to whites over blacks. disgusting really.

I would have thought it more to do with Michael Jackson himself and the way the media usually handle Michael not racism but I've never looked that far into it.

Larger book stores usually have one or two books on MJ but you can always order them. Even online offers a lot to order.

and if ur talking about the books that michael actually authored they're out of print and u'll have to either get them on ebay or some other collector kinda place...

Hey Emilia - Have you read the book by Aphrodite Jones? That's a Jackson book....and it is positive from what I hear...

anyone watch that speech Michael made in 2001 about racism, in the wake of Sony's racist attack against him? well he said that if you walk into any music store, it's always the white artists who are given prominence, and that hidden legends like Otis Blackwell are swept under the carpet.

I think that's what's happening here - it's racist, it's rude and it's ugly, and the bookstores of America and other pro-American Western countries are fuelling it. And I think it's disgusting and ought to be stopped. and what is the 'it' I'm referring to? the it is the inherant racism and prejudice of many higher-up americans and american corporations - they will always give prominence to whites over blacks. disgusting really.

true :yes:

thanks everybody is true
i have uncle who lives in new york and he support michael jackson alot

is anyone whats to talk to me this is my email emiliarocks@gmail.com

thanks for your help all
is true chapters where i live is in ontario canada they're not very nice ohh well

Back