Speculation: timbaland to anounce to work with a mystery artist on the grammys

MikeJax

Proud Member
I red this on another board (prince.org)
timbaland to anounce to work with a mystery artist on the grammys
I heard a recent radio interview with [mega.....producer] claiming he is working with a *male, a "HE"*, his vocals on my beats are outta this world* and everytime this persons name was mentioned during this radio interview, a beep came and you couldnt hear who they were naming. But here is the interesting part, he, the producer said, we are gonna announce it on the Grammys. Now, when a producer cant tell who he is working with cuz its so big, it can only be mega-status like MJ & Prince. The Producer im talking about is Timbaland. All the fans of timbaland are pretty much saying this mysterious guy must be Michael Jackson or possibly Usher which i doubt, cuz he aint megaton-worthy.
and prince and timbo .... dont see that happening either
Could it be?

Hmmm? First off...I can't stand Timberland...he is sooo over exposed. But he does make hits. But if Mike decides to work with him then cool cause Timb is right...Mikes vocals are out of this world and his voice will make any turd beat sound like angels harps.

Mike is takin' over:punk:damn

i sincerely hope michael doesnt work with Timberland. ALL Timbo's tracks sound identical. Eventually he will fade off the charts coz it will be like the same thing for the 100th time. People will want something new and he will give them the same old thing

Michael can work with whoever he wants. He has my full support. But personally I don't think he would be working with Timbaland. Timbaland has said some disgusting things about Michael in the past. Timby did a magazine interview last year where he took potshots at Michael. So I don't think he was talking about him.

Timbaland is like Rodney Jerkins....music sounds the same and won't be remembered in 15 years.

Don't do it Michael. Look what happened with Jerkins on Invincible....too much of his stuff on the album, couldn't keep his mouth shut about how the album was doing, his ego is bigger than the US national debt...no thanks.

Timbaland is like Rodney Jerkins....music sounds the same and won't be remembered in 15 years.

Don't do it Michael. Look what happened with Jerkins on Invincible....too much of his stuff on the album, couldn't keep his mouth shut about how the album was doing, his ego is bigger than the US national debt...no thanks.

i thought that invincible was amazing. the only reason it wont be remembered is coz there was practically ONE single from the album. (i dont count cry or butterflies coz they were poor excuses for releases promo wise)

If Mike had done more videos and more singles the tracks very well may have been remembered. If MJ never did a video on the Thriller album that wuldnt have been as big either. Its all about promotion, not the actual music, sadly.

could be true.. So you heard this yourself?? Someone did not post that they heard it?? If so.. I think it's Mike.. MJ does not want people to talk about the album, and is not even allowing people to talk detailes about the album right now. so... makes sence to bleep out.. etc.

Last edited:
I'd like to know what Timbaland said about MJ in this interview you are referring to..

Michael can work with whoever he wants. He has my full support. But personally I don't think he would be working with Timbaland. Timbaland has said some disgusting things about Michael in the past. Timby did a magazine interview last year where he took potshots at Michael. So I don't think he was talking about him.

Hi mjfan4ever2009,

What exactly did Timbaland say bad about Mike if I can ask???

Thanks.

i dont thin tim disrespected mike..i think he was just sayin mike needs a great producer (which he was referring 2 himself) and how he could help put mj back on top and blah blah blah..maybe das not the same interview tho

If Timbaland can offer anything to Michael's albums it's a quick finish. Timbaland likes to get all his stuff out there as soon as possible. He'll encourage Mike to speed up to process and I guess that could be a good thing as long as he doesn't have to sacrifice quality music by speeding up the process.

i dont thin tim disrespected mike..i think he was just sayin mike needs a great producer (which he was referring 2 himself) and how he could help put mj back on top and blah blah blah..maybe das not the same interview tho

he also said some crap about "i could put him on top with great beats, as long as he doesnt make music videos. people dont wanna look at MJ these days" or something like that

Naw, Timbaland said some mean things about Michael. He said something along the lines of nobody wanting to see Michael in a video ever again because he's so ugly now, or something like that. That wasn't his exact words, but he said something along those lines. Very disrespectful. Plus Timbaland is a joke musically.

But if Michael is working with him, okay. Michael doesn't seem to know what a lot of these people say about him. Either that or he just doesn't care and put's his desire to work with them ahead of his personal feelings towards them. Maybe, but that's doubtful.

Last edited:
Eww...what a nasty comment! Really???? :wacko:

yes really, disgusting huh.

there are links to timberland tho. Justin and Timbo are tied, Will and Timbo/Justin are tied, Will and MJ are tied. All Will gotta do is ask Timbo to drop by the studio and there you have it. Why would Timbo ANNOUNCE working with MJ on the Grammys tho. THAT is the thing that makes me believe its definately NOT michael.

Last edited:
he also said some crap about "i could put him on top with great beats, as long as he doesnt make music videos. people dont wanna look at MJ these days" or something like that

He SAID THAT?!!

No way!!!

Source please, or I call BS, lol.

Last edited:
OMG I wish, I wish I wish it were MJ..

love Timbaland I think he is a fantastic..has the magic touch like Q in the 80s..

Timbo! If you are up for working with MJ I dont care if it takes an other 7years to do an album, we can wait!:punk::punk:

i thought that invincible was amazing. the only reason it wont be remembered is coz there was practically ONE single from the album. (i dont count cry or butterflies coz they were poor excuses for releases promo wise)

If Mike had done more videos and more singles the tracks very well may have been remembered. If MJ never did a video on the Thriller album that wuldnt have been as big either. Its all about promotion, not the actual music, sadly.

well... i kinda disagree....invincible is remembered...and off the wall got good acclaim..neither were known for their videos...and thriller actually was lifted off by a live performance on motown 25...not a video....but the music was strong..it couldn't have gone without good music...

naa.. i don't like timbaland either. i heard i think he's working with Madonna..i think that may be the artist.

Last edited:
Timbaland produced only one good song, Apologize.
other than that, it's all crap, sounds all the same.

Last edited:
has anyone listened to futuresex/lovesounds? i turned it off halfway through coz i got so bored by the repetiveness.

timbaland's gonna make MJ sound like Nelly Furtado! NOOOOOOOOOO

That is exactly my worry. I actually love what Timbaland produced for Justin Timberlake because it was fresh and sounded good, but I don't like the way he wants to be included in every song and video. He's got talent, but he needs to learn to produce from the sidelines and take the back seat when the album finally drops.

I really hope Michael doesn't add another producer to the list because then the album won't run together and it also shows how much longer it will take before it is released. Oh and on a side note, Timbaland should look in the mirror before he starts talking trash about Michael's looks; he isn't that good looking himself…

This is very... strange. My friend who is a Timbaland fanatic, and is a member of Timbalands Squad etc told me a few months back that Timbaland could be or will be associated with Michael, but he was teasing me and didn't say anything, and told me to wait and see. I dont know if its true or not, he speaks to Timbalands brother through the fanclub thing or something. But who knows.

The speculation builds :lol: Still a day to go and the hype is crazy and not just with us fans but the media too. :)

invincible was not good album. there were some good songs in it but not something really good.and there were too many bad songs in it.. i cant hear any of these borring oldfashion ballads and this comfuzing sounds of songs like 2000watts..(teddy relley did that thats why i want him to stay away from michael )the thing you are saying is happenig with a deffernt promo could have done much beter but not too much beter..

Back