Terrell Owens speaks about MJ on Jay Leno

Thanks for posting :yes: but who's Terrell Owens? :unsure:

Last edited:
He said he did an MJ impersonation when he was young and Jay Leno did the whole 'Was MJ the judge, cos you gotta be careful...' thing and then the guy did a crap moonwalk. Not really worth watching.

Yeah and once again making you glad that he was off the air for 2 months but if someone wants to remove this thread feel free to do so if nobody likes it.

He said he did an MJ impersonation when he was young and Jay Leno did the whole 'Was MJ the judge, cos you gotta be careful...' thing and then the guy did a crap moonwalk. Not really worth watching.

Really? Weird thing that Jerk Leno didn't say anything "FUNNY" about Michael. I can't stand that guy I would kick his balls so hard if I saw him, he'd be begging for mercy!

Really? Weird thing that Jerk Leno didn't say anything "FUNNY" about Michael. I can't stand that guy I would kick his balls so hard if I saw him, he'd be begging for mercy!

I can't stand him either. This part cracked me up :toofunny:

yes, the only person who sucks is Jay Leno, he always talks crap about Michael.. always.

This guy is not a "funny" talkmaster or something..he is a complete idiot. He deserves a slap for all his impertinences, he often has spread.:poke:

Last edited:

Well dang, that was harsh.

It's not like he said anything negative about Michael...he just said he had done some Michael Jackson singing/dancing contests, and he did the best moonwalk he could do for Jay Leno...

Maybe it wasn't great, but then again, he's not MICHAEL JACKSON. And he's not a DANCER.

...I remembered him saying something, kind of blaming it on his shoes, lol after he did the crappy moonwalk...and I was thinking, well that's no excuse, because Michael's feet are pretty huge!

That was nice seeing Terrel give some respect
and the audience went crazy when he was gonna
to some MJ moves. People still love Michael - its
the media that portrays they do not .. If MJ came
out on that stage - That audience would go NUTZ

and screw Jay Leno

Last edited:
Gosh, who cares if the moonwalk was bad? Terrell didn't even look like he wanted to do it or was prepared, give the guy a break he's an athlete, not a performer. Also, I thought it was cool how T.O. didn't diss Michael after Jay Leno made his little ignorant comment about MJ. That showed class. Thx for posting this Victory :flowers:.

Last edited:
Hey you guys come on!

Jay Leno testified along with Chris Tucker in the defense at Michael's trial! And he had Thomas Mesereau (Michael's Attorney on this case) on his show to explain the case about Michael.

Gosh, who cares if the moonwalk was bad? Terrell didn't even look like he wanted to do it or was prepared, give the guy a break he's an athlete, not a performer. Also, I thought it was cool how T.O. didn't diss Michael after Jay Leno made his little ignorant comment about MJ. That showed class. Thx for posting this Victory :flowers:.

Um, what ignorant comment?

Hey you guys come on!

Jay Leno testified along with Chris Tucker in the defense at Michael's trial! And he had Thomas Mesereau (Michael's Attorney on this case) on his show to explain the case about Michael.

Jay Leno is an untalented loser. Who cares what Jay said about MJ in the trial? He is still making nasty jokes about the poor guy. When T-Mez was on there, Jay was trying to play him anyway. Almost like trying to get T-Mez to say something negative about Mike. T-Mez did not like that Chino bastard do that to him. Jay Leno is an effing nobody and no one laughs at his jokes, they are laughing at him. Jay Leno is not funny and he's pathetic.

T.O. is an football player (running back for the Dallas Cowboys) who used to play for the Philadelphia Eagles. When he was with the Eagles, the team went to the Superbowl and after that, all hell broke loose. Things got ugly, T.O. and Donovan McNabb had "beef" and T.O eventually left the Eagles. As an Eagles fan and a Philly native/resident, I was happy to see that fool leave and go to his desire team, the crappy Dallas Cowboys. T.O. is a great football player but a big baby. He did this whole P.R. stunt back in 2006, I believe, that got peopleworried about him. When it turned out to be nothing, many people, including myself, got angry that we felt sorry for him! LOL. As recently as January of this year, T.O. was in a press conference talking about Tony Romo, a Dallas Cowboys quarterback, performance in the playoffs. As T.O. was explainig his view on it, he started to cry because he did not like how Tony was being treated in the media. IT WAS TOO FUNNY!!

Anyway, Victory, thanks for posting. Jay Leno needs to just go somewhere and kiss MJ's ass. That is why Jay Leno admitted in an interview a few years ago that MJ wanted to get on something. I think some of you fans might remember the story.

So when is Conan O' Brien taking the Tonight Show? That will be an awesome day.

You said it. He was professional enough not to even care what Leno said.

Thanks for posting.

Anyway, Victory, thanks for posting. Jay Leno needs to just go somewhere and kiss MJ's ass. That is why Jay Leno admitted in an interview a few years ago that MJ wanted to get on something. I think some of you fans might remember the story.
Unfortunately I don't remember so maybe you can share what was said please? :flowers:

i saw that last night on the jay leno show. why does jay have to be such an idiot?????????????

That was a nice video. I didn't watch the whole of it, but he did well since he wasn't prepared. Thanks for sharing Victory :)

Back