Cindy's request thread.

His confessions

Proud Member
Hey all, I decided I go along the crowd as well and make a request thread, it has been such a long time ago I worked with photoshop and I need my spirit back.

I have a few requirements though when I am working with blends.

Qualities & sizes
When you request a thread please make sure to pick images that are in good or excellent quality, no images under 400x400 are any good to work with, make sure to pick images that are WITHOUT watermarks, since it's very difficult to scrap them off an image when working.

Texts & appreciations
I do NOT allow any violent, sexual messages, however appreciations are allowed, just make sure if you want a specific text scrambled in your blend, make sure the text is relevant and don't involves any longer notes than maximum 2 rows.

Sizes
Make sure to be specific which blend you'd like since most boards only allow a maximum of 450x250px I will mostly make them that size, if you want a blend to be higher than 450x250 (for any other reason then using them on a board) please make sure to tell me that so no misunderstanding will happen.

Do I make avatars?
Well, originally no, however if you want a matching avatar to go along with your blend please make sure to tell me before I go along with your blend!

Watermarking the blends
I will watermark my blends with either my username OR my real name, I do not want my creations to be spread around the web claiming to be someone else's. This is only for protection reasons only.

Other than that, go a head request your blends!

Hey Cindy :smile: can you make me a siggy for here usuing these pics and for the text can you put HIStory World Tour Live

HIStory tour
UIW_013482B_15.jpg

UIW_013482B_11.jpg

ullstein_high_00368339.jpg

ullstein_high_00370091.jpg

ullstein_high_00362001.jpg

And could you also make me a Bad tour siggy with the text Thriller Live
MichaelJackson1988120photosCopyrigh.jpg

1234567.jpg

siggypic2.jpg

Last edited:
here is your first blend....
depmiu.jpg

im making your second one now
here is your second one...

34yo20m.jpg

Last edited:
Heya cindy can you do one of those Me and Michael photoshop thingys please but can you make it look really real :lol: like can you use a pic from the Fan Appreation Day event in Tokyo please

Heres the picture of myself i want used
PICT0484-1.jpg

I decided to reopen this thread again with some new blend requests... if you've got a request don't be afraid to ask for one... however I have a few new rules added so please read them below:

Qualities & sizes
When you request a thread please make sure to pick images that are in good or excellent quality, no images under 400x400 are any good to work with, make sure to pick images that are WITHOUT watermarks, since it's very difficult to scrap them off an image when working.

Texts & appreciations
I do NOT allow any violent, sexual messages, however appreciations are allowed, just make sure if you want a specific text scrambled in your blend, make sure the text is relevant and don't involves any longer notes than maximum 2 rows.

Sizes
Make sure to be specific which blend you'd like since most boards only allow a maximum of 450x250px I will mostly make them that size, if you want a blend to be higher than 450x250 (for any other reason then using them on a board) please make sure to tell me that so no misunderstanding will happen.

Do I make avatars?
Well, originally no, however if you want a matching avatar to go along with your blend please make sure to tell me before I go along with your blend!

Watermarking the blends
I will watermark my blends with either my username OR my real name, I do not want my creations to be spread around the web claiming to be someone else's. This is only for protection reasons only.

Back