WBSS 08 number 24 on top 100 for Napster

MichaelJ1988

Proud Member
Don't know if this was already posted, but I was excited when I found this out.

Oh wow! That's really cool! Someone just posted no one knows about T25 in UK, this shows opposite.

I always said, WBSS was the strongest remix - by FAR. I think this notion will be reflected with its chart performances.

WBSS is not a REMIX, don't call it remix!
Actually those new songs has grown on me a LOT. I wasn't really interested in them at first but they have a point! I think also the new Billie Jean is very nice!

WBSS is not a REMIX, don't call it remix!
Actually those new songs has grown on me a LOT. I wasn't really interested in them at first but they have a point! I think also the new Billie Jean is very nice!

That's how michael and Sony called it , a remix , to them it's a remix so it is .

And your right wbss is very strong even the other remix grow on me ., what's NASPER please ?

Last edited:
Napster used to be an illegal program used to download music for free. (another example of this would be Limewire) It was shut down and a couple years ago it returned and now you have to pay monthly in order to use it. Its somewhat like ITunes I suppose. Hope this helps.

That's how michael and Sony called it , a remix , to them it's a remix so it is .

And your right wbss is very strong even the other remix grow on me ., what's NASPER please ?

Michael and Sony doesn't call it a remix but "a new version of the old hit". Even in their newsletter they emphatize that it's not a remix.

Back