So when the David Bowie track will be out?

Topflux

Proud Member
I heard rumours it will be released. So is it going to happen in near future?

WTF? Why is this the first I am hearing of a David Bowie song? Do you mean David Bowie WITH Michael, or just David Bowie? I seriously haven't heard anything like this and I would've shat myself if I heard this for real because I'm such a big Bowie fan.

That there is a track by MJ and DB, and it's planned to release but I don't know when.. I just thought you know this already because it looks like you know most of the stuff.. Actually I knew already that the track exist but I thought it's completely shelved.

sorry but i dont believe it....... none of us have heard this..... so how come this be like "so the single is going be out" when NONE of us have even heard about it

I didn't mean that there will be a "single" but that song is planned to release..

It is interesting to note on Michael's myspace page......

the "top friends" are all artists..... all artists from Thriller 25 (Akon, Will.i.am etc) .... all Thriller 25 artists .....except one..... one is David Bowie

I surely hope so, I'm a huge fan of David Bowie and it would be amazing to have a collaboration. :punk:

Michael Jackson and David Bowie have met a few time between 1974-97, but they have never recorded any songs together. I'd love to hear a MJ and Bowie duet (and those who don't think Bowie can sing don't know much about his music as he has a wide vocal rang and song almost any genre), but it will never happen. A Bowie and Prince duet would be more likely to happen though I doubt it will ever happen.

At present David Bowie is in semi retirement, and in an interview earlier this year he said he's not as driven as he once was. He's now 61yrs old and at his peak from1970-80 he was far more prolific than Prince in both released and unreleased music. And has released new music on a regular basis until the Reality album in 2003. Maybe the song does exists but I doubt it, and the next Bowie release is going to be a previously unreleased live album of the Station To Station Tour from 1976, that I'm really looking forward to.

David Bowie was the first musician to reinvent himself constantly and his music, a huge influence on the recording industry, any ignorant comments about him not being able to sing are just that, ignorant.

ask any performer or song writer about David Bowie and they will tell you how influencial he is.

At 60 years old and still being able to perform 2 hr sets completely live, Id say he is a pretty damn good singer.

Well,
I had an heart attack when I read it!
Don't post untrue things like the were just to happen!
A duet with David is just a dream!

David Bowie was the first musician to reinvent himself constantly and his music, a huge influence on the recording industry, any ignorant comments about him not being able to sing are just that, ignorant.

ask any performer or song writer about David Bowie and they will tell you how influencial he is.

At 60 years old and still being able to perform 2 hr sets completely live, Id say he is a pretty damn good singer.

That's right, and anyone who thinks Bowie can't sing is deaf, as Bowie has an amazing voice and a wide vocal range.

David Bowie was the first artist to move from making one genre of music to another. The first to a theatrical tour with using set designers in 1974 with the Diamond Dogs Tour, which has greatly influenced Michael Jackson, Prince and Madonna tours. In 1990, with his Sound & Vision Tour he was the first to us large video projections on stage that U2 would later use on their tours, which is now the standard. David Bowie was the first artist to make sophisticated muisc videos many of which made between 1973-80 still look ahead of their time.

If you look at everything Bowie did between 1970-80, you will see no other artist has ever been so ahead of their time. David Bowie is just amazing, and even betweem 1983-2004 when past his peak he's still done things in his career that are innovative that become the current trends.

That's right, and anyone who thinks Bowie can't sing is deaf, as Bowie has an amazing voice and a wide vocal range.

David Bowie was the first artist to move from making one genre of music to another. The first to a theatrical tour with using set designers in 1974 with the Diamond Dogs Tour, which has greatly influenced Michael Jackson, Prince and Madonna tours. In 1990, with his Sound & Vision Tour he was the first to us large video projections on stage that U2 would later use on their tours, which is now the standard. David Bowie was the first artist to make sophisticated muisc videos many of which made between 1973-80 still look ahead of their time.

If you look at everything Bowie did between 1970-80, you will see no other artist has ever been so ahead of their time. David Bowie is just amazing, and even betweem 1983-2004 when past his peak he's still done things in his career that are innovative that become the current trends.

you got that right! Bowie has always been ahead of his time, I recently said to my dad that his Earthling album and the Halo Spaceboy tracks could be released in todays climate of music, that technical sound mixed with bowies brand of Rock was really ahead of its time, like all his work, Ziggy, creating characters and as you said bigger stage productions, almost like the theatre... providing the fans with something on stage more than just standing there singing his songs or playing guitar, he took the word performance to another level.

Another thing I'd like to point out are the rows of tube lights David Bowie used on his 1976 Station To Station Tour, and the 1978 Stage Tour. The set design that he used for both of those tours aren't just copied to this day by other artists and bands, but also used on music shows on television.

Back