ATTN Members! VOTING IS NOW OPEN for the SoBe Thriller AD!

mello1

Proud Member
...As the best commerical shown during the Super Bowl, 2008! I thought I start a new thread just for this task, as the other one is.. like... WAYYYYY too LONG now! :p

How?

Just go here

vote for the Pepsi SoBe Thriller ad. The best ad will be announced...

On February 12, 2008, the day that T-25 will be released in the United States!!!!

:punk:Let's get Michael off to a GREAT start to RULE 2008:punk:
How To Properly Vote For SoBe Life Water Commercial

0.) Visit http://www.youtube.com/adblitz

1.) Click the Next button in the shaded gray area to cycle through the commercials, until you see the Thrillicious SoBe Life Water commercial.

2.) Click on the Thrillicious SoBe Life Water screenshot to load the commercial.

3.) Once loaded, click the Thumbs Up icon to cast a vote.

(You can then click the video to go to its own YouTube page, where you can rate and comment on it)

ThrillerVote.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: ATTN Members! Time to VOTE for the SoBe Thriller AD!

I voted. I think it genuinly WAS the best commercial, and everyone should vote. It show's how hip Michael is still!

awesome!! good thing you separated it! I have no clue why the view numbers keep changing..ughh!!

Last edited by a moderator:

it says after the game :(

Let's do this! :wild:

It's already got tons of views, comments, and votes... Would be excellent to have this commercial featured the day Thriller 25 comes out!

Try to add it to your favorites and comment too, to get it some honors = more publicity.

Last edited:

Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have to vote AFTER the game, or can you vote now and have it still count?

Splendid Commercial! and Naomi looks Great!:D

Let's do this! :wild:

It's already got tons of views, comments, and votes... Would be excellent to have this commercial featured the day Thriller 25 comes out!

Try to add it to your favorites and comment too, to get it some honors = more publicity.

You said it!! OMG

Last edited:

After the game is over, the voting will officially start. You can RATE the video now, but the voting site is not open yet.

So far it's the 3 one most viewed out of all the ones that are there...but the one with most rates! :D

How long the voting will be open? Because... Im about to fall asleep and Im seriously thinking of going to bed, so I can't vote exactly after the game.

Yeh i thought it was sweet and i,ll be voting just has soon as we can.

How long the voting will be open? Because... Im about to fall asleep and Im seriously thinking of going to bed, so I can't vote exactly after the game.
You know, I don't know! But I think u can vote tomorrow.

I am so going to vote. Even though I thought the commercial was alright, Imma vote for the man.

AP report:

http://www.wral.com/entertainment/story/2390619/

Furry Critters Abound in Super Bowl Ads

By SETH SUTEL
AP Business Writer

Posted: 23 minutes ago

NEW YORK — It was an epic battle of the creatures Sunday night in the Super Bowl ads, ranging from the cute to the menacing to the inexplicably rhythmic. A band of lizard-like reptiles cutting the rug to Michael Jackson's "Thriller"? Hey, it's the Super Bowl.

Much is riding on the ads, which are the most closely scrutinized of the whole year, as well as the most watched and the most expensive. This year's 30-second spots on News Corp.'s Fox network broadcast were fetching as much as $2.7 million. The price edges higher nearly every year.

Last year the game drew 93 million viewers, a level that many believe could be surpassed this year given the strong matchup between the New York Giants and the New England Patriots, as well as the Patriots' chance to go for a record unbeaten season.

Using critters is hardly a new trick in the ads for the big game, but this year saw some novel and clever uses of animals.

FedEx Corp.'s ad took a decidedly Hitchcockian turn when a corporate underling entrusts shipping operations to a huge squadron of carrier pigeons - eerily reminiscent of "The Birds."

When a tribe of giant pigeons winds up wreaking havoc by accidentally dropping huge boxes into traffic and picking up parked cars and hurling them through windows, a cool-headed supervisor decides that calling FedEx would be a good idea.

Toyota Motor Corp. took a stab at the critter theme with a clever spot for its Corolla model, boasting of the noise-blocking ability of the car by putting a young guy in the drivers seat next to a sleeping family of badgers that will gnaw his face off if awakened. The cannons firing around him aren't the problem, but he would have been better off putting his cell phone on vibrate.

PepsiCo Inc.'s Sobe Life Water brand brought out some dancing lizards to bop along with Naomi Campbell to Michael Jackson's '80s classic "Thriller," whose 25th anniversary edition is coming out later this month.

Elsewhere, job-search site CareerBuilder.com was back in the game - not with the cast of monkeys it used for several years - but with a jarring yet effective ad featuring a bored female office worker whose heart literally jumps out of her chest, struts down to the boss's office and jumps up on the desk with a little sign saying, "I quit." The lesson: Follow your heart, literally.

Anheuser-Busch Inc. was once again the largest advertiser in the game, with a series of humorous spots for its Bud Light brand and a heartfelt "Rocky"-inspired story of a Clydesdale horse that doesn't make the first cut for the carriage team, but succeeds after a year of training with an unlikely coach, a Dalmation dog.

---Courtesy of TSCM! Thanks!

got my vote. that commercial was cute.. those lizards sure can dance!

Last edited:
I finally registered for my first youtube account JUST so I can vote on this thing. Only MJ can technologically advance me. :lol: Unfortunately, someone took my wendy2004 name already. :( *sniff sniff*

VOTING NOW!!! ^_^

Thanks for the link.

The wind was let out of the Patriots' sail somethin' awful! That was a spectacular win for the Giants!

Now, how 'bout them lizards?!! :lol: That was soooooo cute!! And we were JUST talkin' about Naomi in the "flirt" thread and here she is in Mike's Super Bowl commercial.

Last edited:
Back