David Jordan

Well i bought the album and it really is great, i'd recommend it. I guess you people in america aint heard of him yet, hes only known in the uk so far i think.

He is yet another MJ rip-off and a rather feminine one... That thing aside he is really irritating to me. I can't stand him.

Re: David Jordan is influenced by Michael?

Yes, I thought so also,when seeing the video for the first time on TV. Some dance-moves and poses are very MJ-like. :)

My god, that music is craptacular.

hmmmph, Funny ... I don't see any similarnesses at all :D

Craptacular ... is that like the new 'Badd' or does it literally imply crappy ?? As in something one finds in a toilet ??

I do see certain similarities in his dance, though they're sutil...

i think he will be really big one day

me too.

have you seen his video to the song "A Place In My Heart"? After it you`ll be convinced that he is influenced by MJ very much.

he was the support act for rihanna when i saw her a few weeks ago over here (uk) and although I love his songs and he has a great voice he was a blatent MJ wannabe, even worse than in his videos, he had on the black trousers with buckles down like in Bad, he kept goin hee-hee mj style, he even did the whole ripping the shirt aka dirty diana style. He also did loads of other michael moves.
He was pretty good but I would have enjoyed it more if I hadnt been thinking is this a proper artist or a mj impersonater. Rihanna was AMAZIN, shes gotten so much better live recently

maybe he was an MJ Tribute artist at one time ?? That would be a hard habit to break while performing, even as yourself. Michael is infectious :D

Last edited:
I definatlly see the 'rip off'.. in a major way..

I heard of David Jordan for the first time yesterday..

And I actually like his music.. has a nice fresh sound.. I hear some old school rock influenced with pop..

I hear a little simularities with Led Zepplin, (the darkness of the sound and the some of the strings) And Pop. (many different artists)

he is heavily influenced by Mike though.. his movements are just straight up MIKES.. well not STRAIGHT UP.. but he puts many of them in.. he mixes them in with his own natural body movements to create it as his own..

whatever I don't really care.. the music is pretty good

I actually really like this guy's music. It doesnt sound like the same bland thing i keep hearing over and over again on the radio.
Hes like a Michael/Prince hybrid
i think he looks just like Prince
that's a crazy combo lol

Back