Janet talks about 1/2 Sister and Joe

IvanaIloveMJ

Proud Member
Feb. 05 2008

JANET JACKSON has attacked her father JOE for cheating on her mother and having affairs when she was young. The Nasty singer admits she still has no idea how her mother Katherine put up with her husband's infidelities - and she'll never forgive her dad for having an illegitimate child with a Jackson 5 fan. In a fierce new Parade magazine interview, the normally coy pop superstar rages about her love rat father and pays tribute to her mother's strength. She says, "It's a very cold world, and to have gone through what she has had to experience, from having polio as a child to those things with my brother Michael, and then for my father to have had another child. "I've been cheated on a lot. I know what that feels like and how that hurts the heart. But, I mean, to give us a half-sister, I can't even fathom what that's like for mother. "For her to stay with my father all these years and never abandon her kids, that's true love."

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.ns....1058425

this halfsister also is a victim she is not accepted by the rest of the family and none of this was her fault but joes and her mums
that one of the things cheaters do they huirt way more then only the pple closest to them

ahh thats sads that they are not close to their half-sister, she had nothing to do with it

this halfsister also is a victim she is not accepted by the rest of the family and none of this was her fault but joes and her mums
that one of the things cheaters do they huirt way more then only the pple closest to them
Janet needs to grow up. She comes from an industry where cheating goes on all the time. She is publicly humiliating her half sister and her children with her outburst that took place over 30 years ago. Many of her brothers cheated too. Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Michael Jackson and Randy. She still loves them. Be grown up Janet, If you don't hurry up and have a baby for Jermaine, he is going to do the dirty on you too. He ain't gonna be faithful to you without children, so hurry up, cause time is ticking away. Oh, and while you are at it. go see your sister and tell her that you love her. stop the nonsense. Don't use your family scandal to sell records, we have had enough of this nonsense. Last year you attacked MJ for name calling, now this. No body wants to hear it.:mello:

Last edited:
If this is indeed true that Janet said these things then it is sad. But contactmusic publishes garbage about Michael on an almost regular basis, which hurts their credibility IMO. I'm not convinced that this is true based on their track record with him.

Last edited:
If this is indeed true that Janet said these things then it is sad. But contactmusic publishes garbage about Michael on an almost regular basis, which hurts their credibility IMO. I'm not convinced that this is true based on their track record with him.
I hope you are right because I do love the Jackson family and I would hate to see them washing their dirty linen in public again. The Jacksons cannot be asking the public to lay off them and don't attack them when they don't have any problem with airing their dirty linen in public. Also, I feel that the whole family should have been united with that dear child a long time ago. She is a human being and deserves respect cause she did nothing wrong. Janet must not use her for the benefit of selling her records. That would be very cheap of her.

For each new album, Janet has talked more and more. why does she do this?? she should just promote the music and move on

Janet needs to grow up. She comes from an industry where cheating goes on all the time. She is publicly humiliating her half sister and her children with her outburst that took place over 30 years ago. Many of her brothers cheated too. Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Michael Jackson and Randy. She still loves them. Be grown up Janet, If you donn't hurry up and have a baby for Jermaine, he is foing to do the dirty in you too. He ain't gonna be faithful to you without chillran, so hurry up, cause time is ticking away. Oh, and while you are at it. go see your sister and tell her that you love her. stop the nonsense. Don't use your family scandal to sell records, we have had enough of this ninesense. Last year you attacked MJ for name calling, now this. No body wants to hear it.:mello:

Michael cheated? Who? When?

And what Janet said about Michael? I thought they where close friends...

Uau... I dont know nathing about this...

Last edited:
Janet needs to grow up. She comes from an industry where cheating goes on all the time. She is publicly humiliating her half sister and her children with her outburst that took place over 30 years ago. Many of her brothers cheated too. Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Michael Jackson and Randy. She still loves them. Be grown up Janet, If you don't hurry up and have a baby for Jermaine, he is going to do the dirty on you too. He ain't gonna be faithful to you without children, so hurry up, cause time is ticking away. Oh, and while you are at it. go see your sister and tell her that you love her. stop the nonsense. Don't use your family scandal to sell records, we have had enough of this nonsense. Last year you attacked MJ for name calling, now this. No body wants to hear it.:mello:

True! :yes:
For each new album, Janet has talked more and more. why does she do this?? she should just promote the music and move on

I am not liking this 'new' Janet method. I thought she was past all this.
Oh, i understand!

But he didnt really married Debbie, did he? Just lived toguether?

MJ married Debbie. :yes:

michael never cheated on a woman he had a relationship with and he was in love with. debbie wasnt even living in neverland when michael and her were supposedly "married".
they had no relationship while they were married.
they got married because she had his children and katherine insisted that michael marries her while she was carrying his kids. they both knew they were gonna get divorced as soon as paris was born.

about the things that janet said.... i think she was just trying to praise her mother for being such a wonderful and sweet person and for being so strong when she went through so many hard times in her life. katherine always stood by her children and her entire family, she went through a lot in her life and she came out strong out of all this. i deeply admire that woman. dont blame janet for saying these stuff. shes just being honest and she shares her feelings with the world. if my father ever cheated on my mom and had a child, not only i would never forgive him but i would also never talk to him again.
janet though never said she would never forgive her dad. the quotes dont say that only the comments by the article writer say that. the article writer assumed that janet would never forgive her dad and said it. we need to read janets quotes and not even bother reading the writers comments and personal thoughts.
janet didnt say anything wrong. so ppl need to leave her alone. she speaks her heart and shes being honest about how she feels. nothing wrong with that

Janet wasn't necessarily attacking Joh Vonnie, she was saying how although her father treated her mother like crap, Katherine has always been strong.
When she said "I've been cheated on a lot. I know what that feels like and how that hurts the heart. But, I mean, to give us a half-sister, I can't even fathom what that's like for mother."

Janet's first husband James Debarge cheated on her with drugs and women, Rene cheated on her, but for Joe to actually have another CHILD with another woman behind Katherine's back really hurt. That was also when Katherine first filed for divorce but didn't go through with it.

this happens in most families, my mom gets this look on her face or she talks differently to her 'half family members. her greatgrandfather cheated and ended up having a second family all together, and our side of the family has apperantly treated the ''halfer's'' differently. it happens everyday..

yes its wrong to treat the children wrong that came out of those unions,,its not their fault.

but also dont expect janet whos simply a human being herself whos simply mad that her mother went through hell over it, as most families do. you cant expect her to say ''model citizen type statements''. alot of people in her situation feel this way. wrong or right.

and maybe we did hear wrong and she didnt mean harm to her half sister.

Janet may not be directly attacking J'vonnie but the child has been hurting for a long time,l certain member of the Jackson family refuses to even speak to her, now this is going to hurt her immencely. If Janet wants her family to be ridicukled and made fun of by the public, then she can wash ser dirty linen in public. I am not sure that Kathrine approves though, as it is her life story that Janet is putting out there. Janet should tlkj about how HER husband treated her like dirt. Leave Kathrines story for her to tell. I don't know who wants tpo hear it though. Janet is coming off rather boring to me.

Janet may not be directly attacking J'vonnie but the child has been hurting for a long time,l certain member of the Jackson family refuses to even speak to her, now this is going to hurt her immencely. If Janet wants her family to be ridicukled and made fun of by the public, then she can wash ser dirty linen in public. I am not sure that Kathrine approves though, as it is her life story that Janet is putting out there. Janet should tlkj about how HER husband treated her like dirt. Leave Kathrines story for her to tell. I don't know who wants tpo hear it though. Janet is coming off rather boring to me.

its not only katherines story but janets too since shes joes daughter. janet talks about her own feelings not katherines. she speaks for herself and theres nothing wrong with that.

Janet wasn't necessarily attacking Joh Vonnie, she was saying how although her father treated her mother like crap, Katherine has always been strong.
When she said "I've been cheated on a lot. I know what that feels like and how that hurts the heart. But, I mean, to give us a half-sister, I can't even fathom what that's like for mother."

Janet's first husband James Debarge cheated on her with drugs and women, Rene cheated on her, but for Joe to actually have another CHILD with another woman behind Katherine's back really hurt. That was also when Katherine first filed for divorce but didn't go through with it.
The Jackson family are constantly attacked in the press, We had all this drama from latoya. Why start this now. I could understand if she was writing her autobiography, then I woud expect her to put it in there. But why start all this mess for something that happened 36 years ago. Some women lose their men to other women. It happens all the time. Jessie Jackson cheated, and he is a baptist minister. Rumour has it that Martin Luther King cheated. Mohammed Ali cheated, Quincy Jones Cheated, Diana Ross cheated, Berry Gordy cheated. In the celeb world there is cheating going on all around. That is how it is in tinsel town. All her brothers cheated. Katherine and Joseph has reconciled. Now Janet wants to create drama in order to sell her records. No can do. Janet would be more interesting if she created some scandal of her own instead of feeding off her family scandal.
If Janet doesn't hurry up and have a child Jermaine is going to have one behind her back. She is getting on in age and she is older than Jermaine.

Last edited:
The Jacksons hardly EVER act like she exhists.. Yes Joe made a mistake, has done MANY bad things.. But she (the 1/2 sister) is still there SISTER..

that bugs me.

Yes, indeed, and he also was supposedly carrying on with lmp during his marriage to Debbie.:)

I remember that story. And I wonder how much of this was really true. The papers print all this trash and lies until nobody can figure out what is real and what is not. For all we know, they could have used older photos of MJ and LMP from when they were together and put that silly story in there with it to make Michael look like a womanizer. I'm not saying Michael is an out-and-out saint. But too many in the media are notorious for being disgustingly lazy and will pull stories out of thin air whenever they want because sleeze sells. I just don't know where the lies end and the truth begins.

Last edited:
I wish there would be a time to forgive and forget (or atleast forgive). I mean Johvonnie will be 34 years old this year and according to what I heard she has a daughter who now must be about 12-13 years old now.

To me, family is family.. Half-Step-Full.

It's not good to go on with your life being angry at someone and "never forgive him" now to me that's cold. But whatever, each to their own.

I feel like the Jackson family are mad at Joe, then at the half sister by defult.. I don't think that's right.. She did not ASK to be born, she did not ASK for any of it.. So I believe if I were in that position I would welcome her as one of my own.

I like Janet alot. But I think she needs to concentrate on her music and keep her personal problems out if all this is true. The tabloids had a field day with the things she supposedly said about Michael with 20 Y.O. was coming out. I'm sure he wasn't happy if he found out. If she really feels that stuff still needs to be dealt with, she needs to keep it to herself and her family. And personally, I'm tired of reporters and interviewers pushing her for details about her personal issues in the first place and making her feel that she absolutely has to discuss these things with them and the world. What do her feelings about her parents and siblings have to do with anything regarding an album or anything else in relation to her career for that matter? Nothing. I think Janet should lay down the law regarding anything about her family business. No discussion. Period.

Last edited:
I feel like the Jackson family are mad at Joe, then at the half sister by defult.. I don't think that's right.. She did not ASK to be born, she did not ASK for any of it.. So I believe if I were in that position I would welcome her as one of my own.
This is the point I am making KOPV. Could you imagine being a member of one of the most famous family in the world and everybody gets to see and touch them, and all you can do is watch on the side. You see them on tv watch movies and docu about them but you can't even speak to them, cause they wont speak to you. Could you imagine telling your daughter that that is their uncle or auntie on tv, but they can't speak to them cause they don't recognise them. This thing has gone on for too long. A mistake was made.But no healing will ever come until that family recognise that girl and include her in the family.
Jo'vonnie has talked to friends about her treatment from the family. She is very hurt. She has been to Neverland. Michael said hello to her and spoke to her little girl, but Janet refuses to speak to her. I think Rebbie has seen her and tried to befriend her, so has La toya, but she is still treated as an outsider. She is a part of the family and they must do the right thing and accept her. This has gone on for too long. I will lose respect for them if they don't. Tito also has a daughter outside of his marrige. She is a big woman now, soi Janet is being a right hypocrite there.:)

I guess i was wrong, I thought the Jackson parents got seperated a while ago. Cause the media kept saying Joe lived in Vegas while Katherine still lived in California. But then I heard recently Katherine now lives in Vegas.

Why are some people so quick to jump and attack Janet? She didn't do anything wrong shes talking about her mother and what a strong person she is... whoever said Janet needs to grow up or get over it... lets see that happen to you. Its Janets family, she lived through it... some people are so quick to attack Janet - its like shes the bad Jackson or something. She hasnt done anything wrong. She didnt blast her father, you all know how the media twists words... and yet you are so quick to attack her. If it was a quote from Michael it would be a different story. I doubt you would tell him to 'grow up'.

Last edited:
its not only katherines story but janets too since shes joes daughter. janet talks about her own feelings not katherines. she speaks for herself and theres nothing wrong with that.
When Janet is speaking about her own feelings, she needs to take care that she doesn't hurt others in the process. I can quarantee you that if Jo'vonnie wanted to hurt that family the press would be right on her doorstep waiting to hear it. If Jo'vonnie wanted the limelight all she needs to do is say something about her treatment within that family. let her say that Janet refuses to acknowledge her, and see how that sounds. Jo'vonnie is fresh for the media, they would just eat her up. Janet should consider her sisters feelings as well as her mother's. That cannot be comfortable for her mother to hear Janet discuss her business in public. I do not think that Katherine will get a lot of public sympathy either if they know that she still refuses to acknowledge Jo'vonnie after 34 years.

Back