They Don't Care About us video - Prison version or Brazilian version?

What's your favourite version of the TDCAU video?

• Brazilian Version

Votes: 73 45.6%
  • Prison Version

Votes: 87 54.4%

• Total voters
I love both but the Brazilian version a tad more because it's just the large scale atmosphere- I love it! And gosh, the DRUMS!!!

the prison version i love the emotion ..raw emotion ..the song words potray that RAWR ness imo.

wicked thread .cool song .x

I like both, but think that the Brasilian is better because Michael is so good on that... thats him, live... and everybody crazy about him!!! Its really cool!!!

I really like the concept of the Brazilian version, but the prison video is too daring not to be more intriguing. Typically, the one they don't let you see is the one that's more alluring ;).

Plus, it's an angry song, and the prison video is definitely angrier.

depends on my mood....Prison version is more intense and brazilian is more chilled out and fun; specially the end where I always smile at MJ's gestures and stuff.

Overall, I think prison version though.

Personally, I love a Brazilian so that wins for me.

I prefer brazil version coz of the atmosphere. the interaction between mj and the ppl around, its spontaneous and plus the drums at the end!

but I also like the jail version coz its sorta 'in your face!' lol. its powerful and great in that way.

Last edited:
I would say the prison version. Much more graphic and to the point of the course "All i wanna say is that they don't really care about us"

He jus lays it all down with the holocaust, mistreatment to blacks and other

the prison version is definitely my favorite
it's so raw and powerful and emotional.
ugh amazing!!
the brazil version is great too.
i heard Mike was never happy with the Brazil version though.

Prison version, it's powerful, has the effect it should have, and the video is relevant to the song lyrics...

I totally agree with StephluvsMJ--the prison video just fits the song perfectly!

I like both of them, but I voted for the prison version. When I saw that for the first time, I thought that Mike was in trouble now. They were going to hurt him, cause he has gone too far. He has messed with the establishment and they are going to mae him pay. That was a very daring video. I just loved it. pity they banned it. So much for freedom of expression.

Back