Katherine Jackson

clairedelune777

Proud Member
Does anyone know if there is a book about Katherine. Either biography or auto biography or something else?
I have to do a A-level project on a how a family member of a celebrity. Thought it would be quite good to do her, as i hear she is a lovely person!

yes she has a book.. Shares some interesting stories... written by herself.. PM if you'd like.. I might be able to help u out a bit..

Last edited:
Katherine wrote her own autobiography in 90's. The book is called "My Family, The Jacksons" :)

b_44.jpg

yes she has a book.. Shares some interesting stories... written by herself.. PM if you'd like.. I might be able to help u out a bit..

i tried to pm you but it says you need to deleate, some stuff first or something. I can just ask you here.
Does it shed some light on Katherine eg personality etc or does she just talk about her family.
Thank very much in advance!!!!!!

does katharine sugar coat everyhting, or does she tell the truth???

also, does she mention anything we havent heard before?

Is there sth wrong with the book section or is it just me?
It doesn't work me. Thanks anyway!

Sorry about that, but you can report the problem at the email below. I have reported a problem in the past and the owner fixed it an emailed me back quite promptly.

If you find a broken link please write to:
jetzii@ntlworld.com
[SIZE=-1]Tell me which link is broken - please don't write stating "nothing works" - if absolutely nothing does work then it's your computer that has the problem[/SIZE]

Back