YOU with Michael

n3v3rland

Proud Member
I know there's something like this in General Discussion (Pics of MJJC members), but for the people who have met him, post a picture with you and Michael!

I just think it's so cool to know that there are people here who have met Michael! :wub:

hahaha.... no i have not met Michael but ive got some very fun pic with me and him together :d

hahaha.... no i have not met Michael but ive got some very fun pic with me and him together :d

post em!!!! I was def. gonna photoshop myself into that pic of mj hugging diana from behind........but i dont know how to photoshop!!! LOL!!!

ok sure......

afkcya.jpg

This one is PHOTOSHOPPED (with PAINT! lol)! But in my fantasy, I really have met MJ :D I would love to see the pictures of everyone who HAS really met with Michael! I think that it's a very cool thread!

femtok.jpg

^^ haha well done femkela! :D you should have made it in photoshop then you'd lighten your skin a bit so it wouldn't look too attached

thanx! :D lol! Yes photoshop is better, I don't have it on my computer at the moment though. Let's just say I blushed very much! : - D

michaelandyself.jpg

Don't we look cute together :blush:? The paparazzi never caught us :wink:, anyway this was during the filming of 'Moonwalker'............

in my dreams :lol:

Last edited:
Met him, but I didn't take a picture. Loving yours, Femkela! :D

Back