ok This is Where i draw the Line

I have absolutely no idea what this has to do with Michael, but ok...

Ok. Is ripoff spelled using one word or two? Either way, this guy is the least original ever and most definitely not giving proper respect to the King!

He pissed me off, dang it!

it has nothin 2 do with michael hmmm maybe u haven't seen the history tour opening animation. i mean mjs animation flyin in from the animation 2 the stage and chris' animation is the same just with him n some chick. so it has alot 2 do wit mj, he clearly has watched the history intro and took some notes lol..so yea like a said before

Chris Brown needs to do something... else, lol. Dang. He's worse then Usher and Justin combined. With that stage access thing, the warning... blah, blah ahead, just dang. lol.

Last edited:
That's what I don't like about Chris, Justin, Usher! No originally & ppl have the audacity to call the TKOP, paleeeeeezeeee NEVER NEVER NEVER!!

lol...no big deal...all his fans are thinking of both him and Mj..and if anything..it's Tom Cruise that would probably wanna get mad. lol

lol...no big deal...all his fans are thinking of both him and Mj..and if anything..it's Tom Cruise that would probably wanna get mad. lol

thats the thing a lot of CB fans DON'T think of MJ. THey think that CB is original...i've heard that more than once.

CB is sooooooo annoying.

OK, I can understand where y'all is coming from but fa real, time to stop hatin' the people in the industry that give Mike his props and offer respect for his legacy.

Michael moved like James and Jackie when he started out and I would bet they smiled when they saw their respective influence on the young star.

Immitation is the highest form of flattery ... some of them are better at it than others.

Last edited:
OK, I can understand where y'all is coming from but fa real, time to stop hatin' the people in the industry that give Mike his props and offer respect for his legacy.

Michael moved like James and Jackie when he started out and I would bet they smiled when they saw their respective influence on the young star.

Immitation is the highest form of flattery ... some of them are better at it than others.

bump bump bump

thanks.

Back