Is there a topic for KanYe West?

Catherine..

Proud Member
2246127.jpg

I think he is great, hes one of my favourite - if not my favourite artist out today. You know... out of the recent artists etc.
He may get criticized for samples, but I love them. I love his lyrical content, and I love his productions. I am glad Michael picked him up to work with, I hope if theres any modern duets or co-production or whatever, on Michaels new album... Kanye is in there. :unsure::lol:

I like him,I really like the Graduation album :happy: my fave songs are Can't tell me nothing,Stronger and Gold digger :p

Bought the "Graduation" album today, listening to it for the first time at the minute. First Kanye West album I've bought. I'd heard Stonger-loved it, heard good life-thought that was good, heard Homecoming-love it so I thought I'd give it a try

His past songs I've liked are: "Jesus Walks", "Golddigger", "Through the wire", "Touch the sky", "All falls down" and that song "Heard 'em say" with Adam Levine

Last edited:
i liked herd em say when it came out . i loved that ...the song/vibe/video ..i loved it

i didnt like anything else see ,when i herd goodlife first time i didnt like it ..but i gave it a chance again and i realy got to appricate it ...grew to love it , stronger ...i liked that immedialty though :lol:, i got his latest album um about a coupel of weeks ago , catherine i have to say champion, and homecoming, are two of the best songs out there today imo
great thread .:hug:

Last edited:
i liked herd em say when it came out . i loved that ...the song/vibe/video ..i loved it

i didnt like anything else see ,when i herd goodlife first time i didnt like it ..but i gave it a chance again and i realy got to appricate it ...grew to love it , stronger ...i liked that immedialty though :lol:, i got his latest album um about a coupel of weeks ago , catherine i have to say champion, and homecoming, are two of the best songs out there today imo
great thread .:hug:
^_^ty for responding

he musta left his humility at home when he got in the limo and headed for the Grammys

Aww I love Kanye :wub:
I have his Late Registration album but I also like his older and newer songs like Jesus walks, All falls down, Stronger and Homecoming. And Good life!

And yes, he's just so cute.^_^

OK, I have to say I couldn't STAND the guy , due to his egocentric behavior. BUT after watching the Grammy performance, all I can say is WOW. The guy can really not only perform, but also SING - the other song about his mother is really touching. I just wish he was a bit calmer,and not react every time he is not best at something. And I also wish he sampled less...Other than that he is OK. He should use his singing voice more often,cuz it's very very nice.

Back