Looking for someone who made my siggy?

J5baby

Proud Member
hi
im trying to find someone who made me a signature and wallpaper a few weeks ago on mjno. a few days ago, my computer crashed completely before i was able to save my wallpaper. the person made me a Beatles signature and wallpaper. if the person is on mjjcommunity, would you please pm me? the wallpaper was really beautiful and i would love to have it again. :wub:
Thank you very much :)
J5baby

this siggy or another? because if you are talking about this signature then I remember it was made by J_Cat (because I liked it so much :smile:). Here in this section you can find a thread of her works.

Last edited:
hi
im trying to find someone who made me a signature and wallpaper a few weeks ago on mjno. a few days ago, my computer crashed completely before i was able to save my wallpaper. the person made me a Beatles signature and wallpaper. if the person is on mjjcommunity, would you please pm me? the wallpaper was really beautiful and i would love to have it again. :wub:
Thank you very much :)
J5baby

Hello! Here I am:D Lucky you I save all my creations I make in Photoshop! I have your desktop on a cd, I can send it to you the next time I log in:yes:

Hello! Here I am:D Lucky you I save all my creations I make in Photoshop! I have your desktop on a cd, I can send it to you the next time I log in:yes:

Thank you soo much!!! You're the best!:woohoo: I can't wait to get the wallpaper again, it was soo beautiful :wub:

this siggy or another? because if you are talking about this signature then I remember it was made by J_Cat (because I liked it so much :smile:). Here in this section you can find a thread of her works.

Yeah it was this signature. I don't think her username was J_Cat on MJNO and I didn't know what her username was on here either. Thanks, Kinga for the info ;)

Last edited:
you're welcome and I'm glad you could find each other!!! :smile:

Yeah it was this signature. I don't think her username was J_Cat on MJNO and I didn't know what her username was on here either. Thanks, Kinga for the info ;)

My username on MJNO was mjjunitedDOTcom but I used my nickname J-Cat to sign my work;)

Hmmm you be confusing of the usernames, my old name on MJNO was mjjunitedDOTcom but I never really posted as MJJUDC

Back