the pet thread :D

Femkela

Proud Member
Here you can post pictures of your pets, funny stories about them, pics of Michael and his pets or other animals, and so on :D Have fun!

Here are my pets:

My sweet cat Muisje who passed away a year ago, she was so beautiful and sweet!!!

DSCF4392.jpg

She had a good life and reached the respectable age of 18 years! So even though I am so sad that she isn't here anymore, I am glad that she had a good life and she was a true sister to me!

We just got 2 new cats from the animal shelter, they are still very shy and scared, but I have already got them to play with me and a fake mouse :D So I will be posting more pictures of them in the future! Here they are:

SP_A0805.jpg

They think they are safe anough under the desk, I am so happy that they like eachother, we think that they are in love :D :wub:

Here are my sister's pets...they both got into some trouble here around Christmas time....LOL!!

2005_0101Image0020.jpg

AND

My two girlfriends...

weetweet1.jpg

How about changing this thread to what kind of pet do you like the most? I can't decide whether its cats or dogs....they are both cute....

ahww too cute! :D lol!
I like to keep the topic broad, so if you want to debate about which pet you like most, that's fine too! :- D

My daughter has her heart set on getting a Pomeranian....and there is a Bernese Mountain dog in our neighborhood named "BeBop" on account that his owner is a jazz musician...and BeBop is the BIGGEST BABY there is!! LOL! Love those dogs...

My two girlfriends...

weetweet1.jpg

Aaaawwww...they are so cute!!! I used to have two guineapigs too.....Called Elvis and Jackson! :toofunny: I wanted to name them Michael and Jackson...but one of them's fur looked in the front like Elvis' hair in the 50's , so I decuded to call him Elvis. :toofunny:

one of our cats has a secret hiding place and we haven't got a CLUE to where she is! She is in the house, some-where.... LOL! All of a sudden she is back just when you aren't looking!

My daughter is so silly with the girls... She holds them against her chest, side by side and then says "Symbiosis"....I giggle....we have fun with them...only thing is, you put them on the floor and they don't move!! We even tried to teach them a new trick - follow the carrot - and they just sat there, looking at us with their black beady little eyes. But they are funny. When you get home from shopping and you have things in the plastic bags they give you, they can hear the crinkling from the other room and they start doing "Weeet WEEET" really loudly!! Now I have them classically trained so much that they start "Weet Weeting" when I walk in the room...like what? I have either romaine lettuce or carrots or celery growing out of me to give them?? GEEZ!!

Famlika your cat is so lovely!

I have a kitty story... :D

and so...some of my kids friends brought by a kitten they'd found because they live in apartments and aren't allowed to have pets and we had three cats (yes the 'cat people' lol)

he was soooo cute. He looked like something slightly other than a cat. He looked like he was a combination between a ferritt and an owl, no lie, and had random hairs growing out of his ears like a little old man lol with a mixed long fur, color of mostly caramel with streaks of black throughout

this kitten was about 6 weeks old...and being from 'the streets' there was no telling what it didn't experience before arriving at our house because it so defensive that it did nothing but hide under the beds and grumble very loudly ALL THE TIME.

..so I named him Grumbler

but I was determined that if we show this kitten nothing but love all the time, the grumble would go away, and sure enough a few weeks later I discovered that now the kitten did nothing but purr extremely LOUD all the time

so I re-named him Rumbler :wub:

the end

well not really, but that's all for now :D

Last edited:
okay great! Maybe someone can merge these threads?

State of Shock that is such a sweet story! I'm so glad that he found a good home! Do you have a picture of Rumbler? I'm very curious what he looks like! :D My two cats are also not as shy as they were a week ago so I hope that they will soon be purring too! :D They do attack me, but they are scared of my hand so I can't caress them yet.

this i bo he lovesd to sleep like a human being lol
he keeps me compagnie when timothy i at the institute and he s amazingly sweet (and good in sencing moods)
2329887_ff85b80f1186764332-1.jpg

this i bo he lovesd to sleep like a human being lol
he keeps me compagnie when timothy i at the institute and he s amazingly sweet (and good in sencing moods)
2329887_ff85b80f1186764332-1.jpg

That is the sweetest dog ever! :D My cat Muisje used to sleep like that too :D

We had a cat in our neighborhood that my next-door neighbor couldn't stand....cause she'd always set off the car alarm at like 2am so they'd have to get up and deactivate it....

Awww ur pets are adorable

i have 3 cat's that are fond of me
10 horses

Cats are absolutely the SILLIEST pets. My first cat got caught up on the lace curtains in my living room, then started meowing really loudly....so I looked at it and said "DUMMY!! Retract your CLAWS...you'll get down".... I left her alone one day to walk across the street to get some milk, and came back only to find her in the midst of an absolute MESS that she made with a loaf of bread that I left out by mistake....pieces of bread were EVERYWHERE...and she was just sitting there, wagging her tail as if to say "What? Who me? I didn't do it...aren't I just so cute"...it was then that we decided to rename her "Cat-A-Brat"...she loved this big floor plant that we had - she'd keep going into it and using it for her personal litter box....gross...

Last edited:
Ok...got a NEW pet story...just happened yesterday!! LOL!!

My sister has a dog named Spanky...he's the larger one in this picture...

PICT0003.jpg

As a side note, he's got an anxiety problem, so my sister put him on Prozac...don't ask...she's nutz about her animals...Her first dog had a barking problem, so she had to put her on tranquilizers...she took another one of her dogs to a dog psychiatrist...I almost needed a Depends from laughing over THAT one..!! LOL!!

So, yesterday, I walk in...and he almost knocks me over, he is so excited to see me...and I love him too...so I rub his ears...after a while, he calms down. My sister bought a new pellet stove, and showed me the stove...and HE came in and started to EAT the PELLETS!! She has wierd animals...but then again so do I...I hope it's not a reflection on our personalities...(rolling my eyes!) LOL!

Wow I wish I would have horses too :D They are so beautiful! But riding horses is not for me though, because I once took 10 lessons but we got a whip with which we had to tap the horse if it didn't do what we wanted them, and I just refused. I can't hit an animal! LOL so I just quit the lessons. But I know that good riders don't have to tap the horse. I would love to have a horse, just to take care of and look at :D

Linda, you have the cutest pet stories! I love reading those! Haha I know, maybe the silly behaviour of our pets is just a reflection of our own personalities, LOL!

Wow I wish I would have horses too :D They are so beautiful! But riding horses is not for me though, because I once took 10 lessons but we got a whip with which we had to tap the horse if it didn't do what we wanted them, and I just refused. I can't hit an animal! LOL so I just quit the lessons. But I know that good riders don't have to tap the horse. I would love to have a horse, just to take care of and look at :D

Linda, you have the cutest pet stories! I love reading those! Haha I know, maybe the silly behaviour of our pets is just a reflection of our own personalities, LOL!

Thanks Femkela...I got a million of em....My first cat, Cat-A-Brat? SHE used to LOVE to bite the back of my ankles as a I walked across the living room with a long nylon nightgown on to answer the phone....we used to have to tie and anchor our live Christmas tree in the living room, cause she loved to play with the ornaments and knock the tree down in the process...

aww the whip doesnt hurt the horse hun just use a gentle tap
it just tell's them what to do becoz sometimes they get confused and thats when they get panicky

horses are beautiful animals cruelty should stop

aww the whip doesnt hurt the horse hun just use a gentle tap
it just tell's them what to do becoz sometimes they get confused and thats when they get panicky

horses are beautiful animals cruelty should stop
Yeah I totally agree

heres a shot i took of my cat taco...hes gone now.:(
taconitcat.jpg
Aww I'm sorry he's gone, he looks very beautiful and sweet!

Back