Karen Faye & Frank Dileo get a shout out on T25 booklet

Karen Faye & Michael Bush, I love you forever & always, MJ

Frank DiLeo, thank you for your love & support, love always Michael

I wish to give a special heartfelt thank you to L Londell McMillan for your counsel, strength and support. You really helped make this project. We must make history again.

Quincy Jones, thank you for your genius and wisdom, and for helping me reach the unimaginable...we made history. I could never have done it without you. I love you, forever MJ

This is why I like Mike so much, he doesn't seem to hold animosity towards anyone. I never heard the "real" story between him and Karen. He's a true sweetheart.

Really? Wasn't she fired though? How odd. lol.

Not really. Michael has a rep for being extremely gracious to people who have been good to him or have helped him in some way... even if it was in the past. And who knows...they may have been in touch currently and all is well? No hard feelings, etc...

Thanks for posting. :)

Honsetly if michael can put the S** between him & karen behind him, i think we all should do!
And just leave her alone!

But guys have u noticed..he spelt frank last name wrong!

He is acknowledging her work in make up. If he said "You're not a money hungry attention loving whore afterall" that would be more of an indication things were cool. She got fired for a reason.

:rollin:

Sorry couldn't help myself. I love you Turkle!

That's cool. I don't think MJ had any problems with Karen. It was just fans who had problems with her. I don't think she was fired either -- he just pretty much left all his employees back in 2005. He may even call her back again at some point, I certainly wouldn't be surprised.

Did he thank
billy bush from access hollywood? He promised he would give him credit, didnt he? lol

Did he thank
billy bush from access hollywood? He promised he would give him credit, didnt he? lol

:lol: he probably forgot :rolleyes:

and why are you all hating on Karen Faye anyway? It's not like she went around bashing MJ. Everything she's ever said about him was positive, so I don't understand what the problem is...

Interesting. I totally understand MJ thanking Frank, Londell and Quincy. But Karen Faye? Why? After the mess she did to many fans, including me and a friend of mine's, he thanks her. Well, Mike is not me because I would not give her any kind of shout out.

MJ fired that woman for a reason (I forgot what it was.) and I am glad that she is out of his camp.

MJ is just a man who is a genuinely nice guy. For a lot of us, it takes some months, even years to come to a place in our lives where we can just forgive one another and move on. MJ has a gift of forgiving people very quickly and move on with his life.

really great shoutouts on T25 -- It shows the real true character and generosity of michael.

He is acknowledging her work in make up. If he said "You're not a money hungry attention loving whore afterall" that would be more of an indication things were cool. She got fired for a reason.

:lol: ...now don't hold back now, tell us what you really think. :lol:

umm... can someone please tell me what is the deal with Karen Faye? who is she exactly?

oh, and also this part made me excited...

I wish to give a special heartfelt thank you to L Londell McMillan for your counsel, strength and support. You really helped make this project. We must make history again.

Last edited:
Back