Thriller 25: japan version?

Mikejoefan

Proud Member
Hey does anyone know if the japanese version of T-25 is written in english or japanese? Also...

To any japanese fans, to you guys know a japanese website or any website where I can buy the mp3 for t-25 with "Got the hots" for sale. I really want to buy this song. If anyone has any info please help.

also keep in mind that I don't speak japanese so if you find a website that's in japanese know that I can't read it.:wacko: ......:lol:

I do know about the sony japan website with the 40sec clip that someone posted in the "Got the hots" aired thread.

Your help is much appreciated! In the mean time I will be googling like crazy to find this song to buy.

ya I'm suprised we have not heard it yet.. it's released

dimitris I'm looking for a site that has digitial downloads. I just want, when the japan t-25 becomes available, to buy "got the hots" song and that's it.

Bump.

Anyone? I want to buy the mp3 of "got the hots" from a japanese download website, not the actual album, does anyone know if this is possible?

^ For japan there are only two versions a deluxe or non deluxe. so are you saying that the non deluxe cover is zombie?

OMG! T25 deluxe edition (Japan) just arrived! :eek:

I'm going to post some pics! :woohoo:

me too although I just orded it. which one did you get mj_brainiac and where from?

Last edited:
All USA fan who have t-25 japan! Did the cd and dvd play in your cd and dvd players?

Back