Swedish television dedicated a segment to celebrate Thriller's success =D

Break_of_dawn

Proud Member
It was broadcasted this morning on channel 4 during a morning show they always air (every weekend) here in Sweden.

I was so surprised when my mother told me about it and we sat down and watched it together, I was stunned when they actually showed the little segment of Mike and Will I Am in the studio since swedish television rarely show anything about him.... which sucks but during 10 or 15 minutes Swedish somewhat famous people were questioned about what they thought of the cd and so forth.

I could relax pretty much troughout the whole time until they brought up romours etc..... and then it just went downhill but to see past the negative critisism and just take in the fact that they actually paid attention to his release was really positive news in my ears!

I have already ordered it from Japan but Swedish people can enroll in a competition if they dress up like him or simply make a nice pose and once they have sent in the photo they are a part of the competition. If any of you Swedish guys/girls out there are going to take part of it then I wish you good luck:D

It was broadcasted this morning on channel 4 during a morning show they always air (every weekend) here in Sweden.

I was so surprised when my mother told me about it and we sat down and watched it together, I was stunned when they actually showed the little segment of Mike and Will I Am in the studio since swedish television rarely show anything about him.... which sucks but during 10 or 15 minutes Swedish somewhat famous people were questioned about what they thought of the cd and so forth.

I could relax pretty much troughout the whole time until they brought up romours etc..... and then it just went downhill but to see past the negative critisism and just take in the fact that they actually paid attention to his release was really positive news in my ears!

I have already ordered it from Japan but Swedish people can enroll in a competition if they dress up like him or simply make a nice pose and once they have sent in the photo they are a part of the competition. If any of you Swedish guys/girls out there are going to take part of it then I wish you good luck:D

Bah ! I missed it. have u recorded it ? Can you upload it on youtube ? thank you.

gå in på tv4.se eller tv4anytime.se för att se den.... jag tror jag har sett den redan .... men tack

Cindy kommer du sända in en bild? Jag tycker du borde det! =D Själv skulle jag aldrig skicka in en bild på mig *ryser bara av tanken* :p

BillieJeanDarling..... who knows they might broadcast something over there aswell :)

Last edited:
Back