The Girl Is Mine Enters Top 40 - Number 32!!

richardhardy1979

Proud Member
The single moves up to number 32, what does everyone think of the position, personally I'm a bit dissapointed considering the visionary singles got higher, they were about a fiver each, just old songs re-released and not available to download!!

Im referring to uk chart by the way!

Last edited:
To be honest, it's very disappointing.
I hope it improves next week, but this could well be the highest it gets. I hope radio continues to play it and doesn't dump it too quickly.

im not expecting the singles to do great in the charts unless they make music videos to accompany them.i think the album will do better than the singles.the single here costs 4.99 & the album costs 14.99,so most people will pick that up as it works out at better value for money.the album will sell on the merits of the singles being played in clubs on the radio but singles in general need music videos for the younger people to buy them as its the younger people watch music tv.
32 is actually good for this with no video but with video it would have went in at top 20 & climbed closer to the top ten.

single here cost £1.99

btw i think 32 is alright. people are so negative. so many felt that it wouldnt even get into the top 40 lol

great!!! watch after tonight it will go further UP on charts

another flop single...he personally hasn't done much to promote it to be honest....so its to be expected.

The single was purchased by fans only really

No1 else knew about it

It had . . .

NO airplay

NO video

NO promotion

NOT new material........ the list goes on

The single was purchased by fans only really

No1 else knew about it

It had . . .

NO airplay

NO video

NO promotion

NOT new material........ the list goes on

And it still makes number 32 in the one of the most competitive charts in the world.

What can he do with all of the things you mentioned when the new stuff comes out?

The sky really is the limit.

Yep i agree, it is not that bad considering all the things that you listed tom, however this is MJ it is making a mockery of his legacy, and i just hope the rest of thriller is now promoted.

or he brings out the new album on the back of the hype for this.

Terry

Back