Jesse McCartney

mj_13

Proud Member
Has anyone else been really impressed by this guy? He has a lot of talent and is turning into a pop superstar. His debut album beautiful soul was quite something and of course like many other pop artists he is inspired by Michael Jackson. His song get your shine on is the perfect example and his new album is supposed to have melodies of Michael Jackson. I am looking forward to more from this guy in the future. He has potential to be something great

This little sh*t. Excuse me while I diss him, but I remember he said something along the lines of, 'if Michael ever came near me, I'll cut his d*ck off', or something to that affect. He can take his fresh face and shuve it far up his ass. He reminds me of just about every other boy band member that ever came down the pike. Just wait till he get to about 30, all those pretty boy looks will be long gone and nobody will even remember him.

Last edited:
LOL

come on now 21, he's a bit more special than every other boy band member. he's got that disney, hannah montana edge.
f_smiley.gif

Oh, okay. I guess I should give him that "Disney Channel" edge. But only after they became a free network. Remember when you used to have to pay for the Disney Channel? Jesse wouldn't have made the cut back then, no sir! lol.

The greatest thing he ever did was voice Theodore. His music is some pretty unremarkable teeny bopper fodder. Which is what you gotta be, even if only at heart, to enjoy a song like Beautiful Soul. Yekk.

lmao whoa didnt expect this much negativity lol. I didnt know he said that bout michael.hmm that makes me lose respect for him tho I think his music is very good. His 2nd studio album he matured a lot in

ehhh....he's so so ....

(But I didn't mean his LOOKS are so-so) lol

This little sh*t. Excuse me while I diss him, but I remember he said something along the lines of, 'if Michael ever came near me, I'll cut his d*ck off', or something to that affect. He can take his fresh face and shuve it far up his ass. He reminds me of just about every other boy band member that ever came down the pike. Just wait till he get to about 30, all those pretty boy looks will be long gone and nobody will even remember him.

Jesse?
omg i've never heard that, i know he use to say, that Michael was one of his biggest idols.
but are you 100 % sure it was Jesse McCartney who said it?
I would never in a million years imagine he could say something like that.

Jesse?
omg i've never heard that, i know he use to say, that Michael was one of his biggest idols.
but are you 100 % sure it was Jesse McCartney who said it?
I would never in a million years imagine he could say something like that.

I'm trying to figure out where Jesse acually said that and when too.

Back