Zac Efron

n3v3rland

Proud Member
Since everyone's makin celebrity threads, I think I'll make one too...BUT it relates to MJ.

:D

I was just watching Hairspray, and I noticed that Zac Efron reminds me of Michael a lot! I know it sounds weird...but never having seen neither of the High School musical movies...I really like him!

Not only does he sing pretty good, but his dances remind me of MJ. Or is it that I can see a bit of Elvis from MJ's moves..maybe..

But when Zac Efron sings in front of a microphone, he dances and moves like MJ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edIhAE_2hgM

What do guys think?

Last edited:
Ugh...
Sorry but I think he's SOOOOOOO unnatractive.

Michael on the other hand.... :)

Michael is influenced by the way Elvis moved, Zac Efron is trying to imitate Elvis's vocal style, way of moving, look, in Hairspray. So that's the connection.

I don't think much of Zac Efron to be honest. He's not that great of a singer to be honest. He's not at all a good actor. And he couldn't have been just hired for his looks because I think he's got a weird looking face. Not very attractive IMO. I thought his 15 minutes were up after HSM2 but then he was in hairspray (a very good remake IMO, regardless of Zac Efron being in it) and now he's going to butcher Footloose, or so I've heard. I just hope he keeps his grubby hands off Grease.

And he couldn't have been just hired for his looks because I think he's got a weird looking face. Not very attractive IMO.

Wrong. You or I might think he looks like a little fairy, but you'd be surprised how many tweens are into that. I don't get it either.

As for him overall, nothing really against the guy (other than he wears eyeliner), but I haven't seen anything from him that suggests he's more than a really thriving fad.

Omg my daughter absolutely loves this guy. She has a shirt and a poster of him in her room and pictures of him in her locker. lol :)
I think hes a great actor - i like High School Musical.
Im glad hes getting credit for his talents and for being a GOOD person and role model for some people out there. Hopefully.

Last edited:
egh i couldn't care less about High School Musical but i saw him in Hairspray and thought he was surprisingly good considering he didn't actually sing in the first HSM film. I came in as kind of a harsh critic having seen the Broadway show but i thought he fit the role very well

I love zac but he's no Michael :lol:

I actually like Corbin Bleu a LOT better though.

Wrong. You or I might think he looks like a little fairy, but you'd be surprised how many tweens are into that. I don't get it either.

As for him overall, nothing really against the guy (other than he wears eyeliner), but I haven't seen anything from him that suggests he's more than a really thriving fad.
Yeh, I know heaps of girl dig him. But even if I try looking at him from the perpective of a tween girl I just don't see how he's attractive. As J5master said, Corban Blue was more impressive in HMS (acting, singing and dancing) and I'd say he's a lot more attractive as well. I guess I will never understand what is attractive to tweeny boppers. I think JT is ugly too.

Last edited:
Back