Watch: 2008 GRAMMY Award Performances

mjtributepage

Proud Member
this is how you can watch grammys outside USA (now updated)

i dont know if this works in all countries but
here the pple who are watching digital television can
have acces to a channel called E
they ll send the grammys on air live this sunday at 0.00 pr1.00
european time depending on what time of europe you re living in
i hope this helps a bit :lol:

for the pple from germany
also PRO7 GERMAN TV SHOWS IT LIVE -FREE CHANNEL-
Montag, 11.02.2008
00:45 ProSieben My Night At The Grammy's
02:00 ProSieben Der Grammy live

Last edited:
Re: this is how you can watch grammys outside USA

Thanks alot dude, i actually didnt think about that

Thumbs up ;)

Re: this is how you can watch grammys outside USA (now updated)

you re very welcome we all want to see michael walk down the red carpet :lol::wub:

Hey thank you soo much for this information I live in Germany and ofcourse I have pro sieben Im watching everytime the Grammys But this time is a special event for me and all the Fans out there Thanks

Hi,

:bow:
:) Thank you indeeeed!! :)

bb

Thanks a lot. I definitely gonna watch Pro 7 on monday :D

does anyone know a link on the net, where we can watch it live?

how about Serbian/Croatian TV stations? if someone has the info,please let me know!

Thanks for the Info, i didn't know that Pro7 shows the Grammys.

As I'm in Austria, I will watch it on Pro7.:punk:

I dont think that Pro7 has a Live Stream:(...a have allready checked the website, but they just have old Videos to stream-_-

any tv in UK that will air it live?

You can watch LIVE the red carpet event pre show on Grammy.com
Im not sure if they will provide a live stream for the actual show
Seems like they would - Ill keep watching - for any more info

The WEB cast will being Sunday Feb 10th at 1PM Pacific time

http://www.grammy.com/GRAMMY_Awards/50th_show/event.aspx

Last edited:
'thrilling' Numbers

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/ask_bb/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003708948

Ask Billboard is updated every Friday. Submit your burning music questions to Keith Caulfield at askbb@billboard.com.

'THRILLING' NUMBERS

Keith,

With three versions of Michael Jackson's "Thriller 25" on sale next week (Feb. 12), how will overall sales of the album be calculated?

Checking on Amazon.com's top seller list, it looks like each version of the album is counted separately in their overall sales chart, as they have different SKUs.

How will Nielsen SoundScan do the math? And taking it even one step further, will sales of the anniversary album added to the overall sales of the original album, bringing it a step closer in overtaking the Eagles' greatest hits album (as the best selling album of all time in the U.S.)?

Joseph Yenish
Scotch Plains, N.J.

Hi Joseph,

All of the expanded versions of "Thriller" will have their sales combined with the existing sales of the original 1982 album. At the end of the day, there will only be one number to represent the sales of "Thriller."

This is not unusual. Many albums are reissued with bonus content from a few months after the original album's release to many years later. For the most part, Billboard and Nielsen SoundScan will have the sales of the various permutations of an album merged together.

Re: 'thrilling' Numbers

I don't understand why some talk about being the #2 album in America as if it's more important than being #1 in the world. I mean, I've never heard anyone talk about how many more albums The Eagles Greatest Hits has to sell before it's the world's biggest album.

Also, I wish all of the versions of Thriller 25 counted as one, but ah well. I'm sure we'll get the overall figure too even though it's not "official."

I don't understand why some talk about being the #2 album in America as if it's more important than being #1 in the world. I mean, I've never heard anyone talk about how many more albums The Eagles Greatest Hits has to sell before it's the world's biggest album.

Also, I wish all of the versions of Thriller 25 counted as one, but ah well. I'm sure we'll get the overall figure too even though it's not "official."

Chile, it's an 'American' thang. Go figure. I never understood it either.

Oh wait. Yes I do!

It's called the 'R' word....

Chile, it's an 'American' thang. Go figure. I never understood it either.

Oh wait. Yes I do!

It's called the 'R' word....

Right, lol.
The average right-wing "patriotic" American can't stand the fact that the biggest selling album of all time belongs to a black man.
And then Michael Jackson of all people.

Hollaback.

Right, lol.
The average right-wing "patriotic" American can't stand the fact that the biggest selling album of all time belongs to a black man.
And then Michael Jackson of all people.

Hollaback.
i agree. also, I'm sure MJ has surpassed eagles with new figures anyway. Doesnt matter anyway though... no-one gives a crap about eagles; especially outside US. How many times do you hear of eagles, when the best acts ever are discussed? Its always Beatles, elvis, MJ, sinatra, prince.

Last edited:

All of the expanded versions of "Thriller" will have their sales combined with the existing sales of the original 1982 album. At the end of the day, there will only be one number to represent the sales of "Thriller."

This is not unusual. Many albums are reissued with bonus content from a few months after the original album's release to many years later. For the most part, Billboard and Nielsen SoundScan will have the sales of the various permutations of an album merged together

YAY!! Good to know!! :D

Thanks for posting. :flowers:

Which brings me to this question for yall....

How many of T25 do you think MJ will sell?

500,000? 2 mil? 5mil?

its crazy to think that just by selling HALF as much as Invincible worldwide would take total sales to 110million... thats MASSIVE

:punk::lol:

Yeah that's really unbelievable. It's unbeatable!!!

its crazy to think that just by selling HALF as much as Invincible worldwide would take total sales to 110million... thats MASSIVE

Ahh....you didn't answer my question. The question was how many of T25 do you think MJ will sell. And I am talking about in the US.

you can watch it on MBC4 ( Arabic Chanel ) it will be live on it

Going to record the grammy someone?

you can watch it on Monday . Live from Star world (Indian Chanel ) ,at 6:30 am and they gonna repeat that at 8 or 8:30 pm

I have digital tv and E!!!! Thank you very much. I'm so happy now *hyper*

Last edited:
Back