La Toya

LindaC781

Proud Member
Did she ever really fully apologize to Michael for her horrible attitude and remarks about him in the past??

:huggy: Forgiveness is the best gift someone can receive. I'm sure they have.. LaToya was under a really bad spell with her ex husband and everything going on in her life. I was thrilled when I saw a photo of Latoya with members of her family back in 2003.

LaToya was a grown women, so it makes me laugh when people say "put all of the blame on Jack Gordon."

Glad she's back with the family though. :)

Did she ever really fully apologize to Michael for her horrible attitude and remarks about him in the past??

i have not a clue (nothing has been mentioned publicly by any of the family members about it)
but i bet she did apologize cuz i have seen her with her family many many times over the last few years. she supported michael a lot after the '03 arrest until the trial ended so i guess its all good

she said on her 20/20 interview that it was never mentioned, and that in their family things arent mentioned, just brushed under the carpet...

The reason why I asked was that must have been so very painful for MJ....for a member of his own family to come out with something like that, drugged up or no drugged up... I just hope that she told him privately that now she NEVER thought he was capable of something like that. And yes, this really is none of my business, but I did see her on that Expose show, and she really didn't say things that I felt comfortable with with regards to this.

Last edited:
this is old news lol i'm sure everythings fine between michael and latoya now. michael wouldnt let her close to him if she hadnt apologized and if she didnt believe he was innocent of any wrongdoing. so lets just leave it at that.

Last edited:
oh and just for the record. latoya during that period was SO messed up mentally and she wasnt only speaking against michael but against her entire family (including her mother).
she was attacking everyone lol even journalists who would interview her

The reason why I asked was that must have been so very painful for MJ....for a member of his own family to come out with something like that, drugged up or no drugged up... I just hope that she told him privately that now she NEVER thought he was capable of something like that. And yes, this really is none of my business, but I did see her on that Expose show, and she really didn't say things that I felt comfortable with with regards to this.
All the documentaries that report negatively about Mj use Latoya's outburst to validate their claim. Latoya was in a horrible place at that time. She did not only hurt MJ but she hurt her mother and her father as well. It was pitiful to see. I believe she had some breakdown of sorts. But latoya shouldn't blame it all on her ex husband,. The seed of jealousy was already planted in Lataya and her husband simply watered it. The damage has already been done. MJ had reunited with her, so as the rest of the family.
Siblings sometimes do the worst things to their brothers or sisters, believe me, I know it, I have my own latoya in my family right now. All is well now I hope.

oh and just for the record. latoya during that period was SO messed up mentally and she wasnt only speaking against michael but against her entire family (including her mother).
she was attacking everyone lol even journalists who would interview her
That is so true. The girl was a mess.:) Unfortunately, the media never show that when they use her press conference to validate their story.:mello:

La Toya is a really sweet and bubbly person. Very open with her emtions. It must have been very hard fir her growing up, being positioned right in the middle of all those talented boys and father spending so much time with them which left very little time for her. Poor girl must have had a hard time dealing with stardom, and then to be told that she has no talent. How does one live with that.

God gave her second chance during the 2003-2005 nightmare .....
yes, it's over now....

Last edited:
I don't even like thinking about that moment... I'm just glad she is no longer with her 'X'

:huggy: Forgiveness is the best gift someone can receive. I'm sure they have.. LaToya was under a really bad spell with her ex husband and everything going on in her life. I was thrilled when I saw a photo of Latoya with members of her family back in 2003.

Can someone upload this picture, please ?

I was 13 years old at the time when she had said those things about her brother. And I nearly believed her and almost thrown out the only MJ album I had at the time. Which was Dangerous. But it was very hard for me going to school and having to hide the fact that I am a MJ fan. I was so afraid what those other kids might do to me if they had found out that I was a MJ fan. I probably wouldn't leave that school alive. But I have long since been over with what LaToya said about her brother for years and years now. In fact I totally had forgotten what it was that she had said about him back then. But I am glad that idiot that she was with at the time is dead now.

I was 13 years old at the time when she had said those things about her brother. And I nearly believed her and almost thrown out the only MJ album I had at the time. Which was Dangerous. But it was very hard for me going to school and having to hide the fact that I am a MJ fan. I was so afraid what those other kids might do to me if they had found out that I was a MJ fan. I probably wouldn't leave that school alive. But I have long since been over with what LaToya said about her brother for years and years now. In fact I totally had forgotten what it was that she had said about him back then. But I am glad that idiot that she was with at the time is dead now.
One of the disadvantage of the internet is that it doesn't let you forget, cause it has everything there for people to go to as if it was just happening. I would have never known what Latoya said had I not seen it on youtube. This is so unfortunate cause she may never live it down now.:)

No matter what we think about Latoya, she is Michael's sister and a part of the family.
So keep your posts respectful, thank you :)

Last edited:
It has sad how a person can sometimes have such a powerful clamp on you. They can control you and manipuate you to think and do certain things which they want you to do. :mad: They say they love you, yet they do things that they know will harm even hurt you. Someone can make you say or do something to gradually make you turn on your family. It's sick.

I'm glade that Latoya got away from that man, and I'm sure that he'll have his day of reconing with the Lord. I'm also sure that Michael has delt with the situation from the past, and they have all moved on from it, perhaps even making them stronger. ^_^

I'm not condoning what she said and many other things during that time but she really wasn't in a good place at that time and was going through her own struggles and pain. What's important is that MJ has forgiven her and accepted her so we shouldn't really spend much time over it.

Back