ushers new single....

TOO TIMBALAND. That's right. I am so damn sick of Timbaland. This sounds like Ayo Technology ver.2 . I don't like it that much.

Wow, gotta be honest and say I'm disappointed. The melody isn't special, the lyrics aren't special, the beat isn't special...

It's no first single the caliber of "Yeah," and yes, the fact that it's a stereotype Timbaland track doesn't help.

If that's really the first single, then too bad. I really thought Usher had a shot at being bigger than Justin, but not with this.

EDIT: Where'd you hear that this was the new single? It doesn't really sound like a "first single" song.

Last edited:
ya'll are whack...why?
1. thats a hot song, ive already seen the response as a dj
2. its not produced by timbaland so get your stuff straight

That song seriously sucks. I'm not just hatin' now, it sucks bad. Why is it all any of these "artists" sing about is getting layed? They don't even try to be creative about it, or sing about sex in a different kind of way. They just sing about doing it, no thought or meaning whatsoever behind the songs. It's so dumb. Usher's gonna be hurtin' if this is the new single. What's worse is they don't even really have a hand in their own music. They just let their producers write the tracks and maybe will add a few lyrics here and there. And seriously bad lyrics at that. "I wanna make love in this club, in this club, in this club..."? What the hell is that?

Last edited:
ya'll are whack...why?

i say it sounds like a timbaland song, i know that timbaland have not produce this song.

That song seriously sucks. I'm not just hatin' now, it sucks bad. Why is it all any of these "artists" sing about is getting layed? They don't even try to be creative about it, or sing about sex in a different kind of way. They just sing about doing it, no thought or meaning whatsoever behind the songs. It's so dumb. Usher's gonna be hurtin' if this is the new single. What's worse is they don't even really have a hand in their own music. They just let their producers write the tracks and maybe will add a few lyrics here and there. And seriously bad lyrics at that. "I wanna make love in this club, in this club, in this club..."? What the hell is that?

what's really worse is that Usher probably WONT be 'hurtin' if this song comes out! People are gonna eat it up, cause there is NO sense of real music! It'll probably be #1 on TRL forever, just like low' has been :( This is what kids think is 'hot'- fake music with the same dirty message over and over and over again to a different beat. Has anyone heard soulja boy's song where they say "YAAAH, trick, YAAAH"??? i mean, COME ON! when i heard that song, i wanted to CRY!!!! Lets keep degrading women, talking about violence, sex, and anything else ignorant that comes to mind!

ive heard yaah yaah today, really embarasing song like low low.

what's really worse is that Usher probably WONT be 'hurtin' if this song comes out! People are gonna eat it up, cause there is NO sense of real music! It'll probably be #1 on TRL forever, just like low' has been :( This is what kids think is 'hot'- fake music with the same dirty message over and over and over again to a different beat. Has anyone heard soulja boy's song where they say "YAAAH, trick, YAAAH"??? i mean, COME ON! when i heard that song, i wanted to CRY!!!! Lets keep degrading women, talking about violence, sex, and anything else ignorant that comes to mind!

Yeah, I know. When I wrote he'll be hurting, I knew it wasn't true. It no doubt will be a hit because as you said, todays market doesn't understand what good music is. Usher's obviously proven at this point that he isn't looking to put anything of actual substance in his music, if you want to call it music.

yep this song is gonna be an instant hit. And it sucks lol But thats just how it is.

ya'll are whack...why?

pffffffff... do you see me care a bit if it has response from the dj? SOULJA BOY has biggest response from the DJ and still , the song is State Of Crap.

Timbaland or not,music today is a HUGE disappointment.

So I ain't be thinkin' I'm whack, HOMIE.
(or whatever lol)

this song is produced by Polow da don, not Timbaland and it still sucks

Back