My Friends Is On Swedish News!!!

His confessions

Proud Member
OMG......... I just saw a video clip on a swedish internet newsite called Aftonbladet and I saw all of my friends dancing to Thriller outside a record store in London.... This is so cool!!!! :D WOW I wish I could have been there but they did a coverage of the release of Thriller now and its 2 minutes LONG!!!!!!

I saw Danny, Nats, Navi, Nikki, Daniel and I think I spotted Danii and Mayah as well on the clip as well!!!!!! OMG .......:punk:that totally rocks my socks!!!!

OMG......... I just saw a video clip on a swedish internet newsite called Aftonbladet and I saw all of my friends dancing to Thriller outside a record store in London.... This is so cool!!!! :D WOW I wish I could have been there but they did a coverage of the release of Thriller now and its 2 minutes LONG!!!!!!

I saw Danny, Nats, Navi, Nikki, Daniel and I think I spotted Danii and Mayah as well on the clip as well!!!!!! OMG .......:punk:that totally rocks my socks!!!!
Do you have a link to the Video??
Would love to see it too:(

Göteborgs-Posten idag

20tgjux.jpg

wow you guys look good there
by the way seems that
mj s fans get famous IRLIN JACKSON is in the official norway s got talent commercial dancing dressed as mj

Last edited:
Back