Fever '08, How Michael helps me heal the world.

xo_lola_xo

Proud Member
Well hello there!

I haven't always been a Michael Jackson fan, in fact, it's been only 3 years and before i was a fan, i was a horrible person. Didn't care about the poor, kids, was racist, a bully...you named it. I'm not proud of these but what i am proud of is my change.

When Michael came into my life, i had a change of heart...everything that i wrote above vanished from my heart, forever. I wanted to help heal the world and i began to do so but this year i'm doing something bigger.

With the help of my best friends we are throwing a concert called "Fever 2008" and we have sold 300 tickets so far. We are will be selling glow sticks and candy to add to the money and it will be sent to SCIAF.

To allow the audience to know who my inspiration was to do this for charity and not only for my love for performing, i will be giving a speech about who he is (Michael Jackson, of course) and if we want to make the world a better place, we must take a look at ourselves and make a change.

To reflect on all that i said, the final song will be "Man In The Mirror".

Concert will be on April 3rd 2008.

Thank you Michael for all the wonderful inspiration...I will be nothing without you. This is the reason why in my signature it says ..

"Without you my world would have remained dull,
And i would have written my final song. "

It is true, i would be rotten away in my world of injustice, prejudice, racism, selfishness etc. You saved me from myself.

Love You,

Zenab.

Last edited:
Lovely.

He sure has helped many people. Me included!

I sure can only imagine and reminiscince how inspired you feel ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD! That is wonderful. Thank you!

This is such a lovely story. God bless you and Michael

Thank You. :flowers:

DanzeofZenab; you are sutch a great girl!
All the best of luck to you:)

Thank you very much! :flowers:

Hey, I tried to google this but couldn't find any info on the concert. Do you have a website?

Unfortunatly, it's in my high school. There are 900 and something pupils and people are buying and buying tickets non-stop. Teachers will attend.

My friend will be filming with a digital camera so i'll try to get the footage on the computer and of course, here.

Thank You. :flowers:

Thank you very much! :flowers:

Unfortunatly, it's in my high school. There are 900 and something pupils and people are buying and buying tickets non-stop. Teachers will attend.

My friend will be filming with a digital camera so i'll try to get the footage on the computer and of course, here.
Sounds very exciting. Please let us know how it all went. :D

Thank you so much for sharing this. I know what it was like as well. I was not the best person in the world. I said horrible things about people, including Michael. He has taught me so much about prejudice and caring for others. He helped me to see what was wrong with the world. He changed my entire perspective on life. Thank you for sharing yor beautiful story and thank you, Michael, for saving me. :wub:

beautiful story! he has changed so many people! i wish more people would notice that!

Exactly!! That's what annoys me about the damn haters!

I once lost it and yelled...

"Listen, you don't know me, you don't know him and you don't know what's really going on in my life, his life or anyone elses! So you have no right to judge anyone on the face of this planet, do you understand?"

^^^ Someone HAS to throw it in their face!!

Back