Erykah Badu

Cinnamon234

Proud Member
Anyone here like her? I think she's great. She's one of the few newer artists out here today that I like. I love her style too, she's so unique and creative and such a breath of fresh air from most of these mindless pop tarts on the music scene.

"Baduizm" and "Mama's Gun" are like two of my fave albums ever though and I can't wait for her new album to come out in two weeks. Check out the cover of her new album "Amerykah", I think it's really cool.

2216565640_9881387f70.jpg

Last edited:
Oh Yeah, Erykah! :woohoo:

I just recently got into her music. I love the albums Baduizm and Worldwide Underground.

That new cd has got to be her best work yet; so introspective and sad. I can't wait for part 2: Return of The Ankh

yes Erykah, keep on and on and on and...

of the few artists keeping my faith alive in pure, unique, good, mainstream music!

holy trinity of modern soul:
Fair_Use_of_The_Soulquarians.jpg

rip, j dilla.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soulquarians

Nice pic.
I love Erkyah. Like some have said already, she is one of a few artists of today that exactly make descent music. Very very talented, so underrated...

I'm not one of her biggest fans, but like her music. And I love her attitude like, "I do my thang, don't care about what people gon think."

^ those are also my 2 favourite albums of Erykah =D

Next Lifetime

Last edited:
NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert (August 22, 2018)

Set List: Rimshot, Green Eyes

Musicians: Erykah Badu (lead vocals), RC Williams (Keys), Braylon Lacy (bass), Cleon Edwards (Drums), Frank Moka (Percussion), Kenneth Whalum (Sax), Keyon Harrold (Trumpet), Dwayne Kerr (Flute)

Back