New Mariah!!!!!!!!!!

This song is horrible, but no surprise. She's just trying to stay current, I guess. The album will probably be a hit because people today have the worst taste in music ever.

Do you guys remember when he first surface and was married to her manager or producer? She was wholsome and ordinary? Today, she looks different with all her work done, but she's cool, just can't dance. :lol:

Last edited:
I stopped caring about MC a long time ago. The song posted is the reason why. You would think that a woman her age would sing songs similar to what Mary or Alicia are singing. Yet, it is the same crap every time she releases new music. I heard a clip of her song and it is total trash. She is not even singing anymore. Just whispering. I mean, WTF happened to that voice? The eight octave voice? "Touch My Body", this woman needs to stop it. Give that song to Britney or Rihanna.

Mariah is just trying to stay current, and I can't really blame her. Her music hasn't been nearly as good lately, but that's because music in general as of late has sucked majorly. But she doesn't want to drop off because they already tried to ruin her career and she knows that if she wants to stick around, she has to go with the flow. She's going with the current sound and the current sound is bad. If and when the music industry actually starts to produce music again, she'll go back to that. She isn't a song writer. I mean, she writes the lyrics, but musically, I don't think she has much of a hand in the composition. She's a hell of a singer though. She doesn't have 8 octaves though, lol. That's not even heard of. She has a 4.1 octave range, which is HUGE. But the kind of music she's doing right now, if you want to call it music, doesn't allow her to show her voice, that's all.

Last edited:
hey the last song i really loved from Mariah was "Fly Like A Bird", that gospel song.

Her stuff is still pretty catchy though. Not as good as her early stuff, sure. But not that bad either.

I stopped caring about MC a long time ago. The song posted is the reason why. You would think that a woman her age would sing songs similar to what Mary or Alicia are singing. Yet, it is the same crap every time she releases new music. I heard a clip of her song and it is total trash. She is not even singing anymore. Just whispering. I mean, WTF happened to that voice? The eight octave voice? "Touch My Body", this woman needs to stop it. Give that song to Britney or Rihanna.
:lol::lol: So true.

Pretty boring imo. I mean it's ok, but standard for today's music. Too bad she lost her voice and has to live off of mediocre producing at this stage in her career.

Mariah is just trying to stay current, and I can't really blame her. Her music hasn't been nearly as good lately, but that's because music in general as of late has sucked majorly. But she doesn't want to drop off because they already tried to ruin her career and she knows that if she wants to stick around, she has to go with the flow. She's going with the current sound and the current sound is bad. If and when the music industry actually starts to produce music again, she'll go back to that. She isn't a song writer. I mean, she writes the lyrics, but musically, I don't think she has much of a hand in the composition. She's a hell of a singer though. She doesn't have 8 octaves though, lol. That's not even heard of. She has a 4.1 octave range, which is HUGE. But the kind of music she's doing right now, if you want to call it music, doesn't allow her to show her voice, that's all.

Hey, how are you doing?

Why does she need to stay current? She did it all, she won her awards, she changed the way females sing songs. Why should she go with the current sound? You make it seem like she has to do that. All MC can do is change the way she sings the songs and changed the songs. MC is like 37 years old and she needs to sing songs thathave to do with her age. "Touch My Body" is not one of them. I saw her on the Today show back in 2004 I think, and they said that she had an eight octave voice thingy. Any, who knows.

I'm good! How are you?

She needs to stay current because if she doesn't, she'll drop out of the pop music scene and nobody will buy her records. She's driven and she wants to stay on top, its pretty obvious, lol. I agree that she should sing songs with more substance, but she wants radio play and I think she also wants to throw it back in everyones face who said that her career was over after "Glitter".

And they've been pushing that 7 octaves, 8 octaves, blah, blah thing for a long time, lol. But nobody has an octave range that expansive. She has 4.1, which is extremely large. Your average human being has a range of about 1.5. The reason they say she has a range of 7 octaves or whatever is because she can sing into the 7th octave on a piano, but her actual range, from lowest to highest, on average, is about 4.1.

Last edited:
Back