T-25 ROCKS the charts in Scandinavia!

bjoernclausen

Proud Member
Thriller 25 has gotten an AWESOME reception in Scandinavia - in both Denmark, Norway and Sweden the album has hit the two TOP SPOTS in their iTunes albumcharts! AWESOME!

DK
Albumchart - T25 #02
Singlechart - TGIM08 #34
Podcastchart - THRILLERCAST #10

NO
Albumchart - T25 #02
Singleschart - WBSS #44
Billie Jean #53
TGIM08 #67 (same)

SE
Albumchart - T25 #01 (+) !!!
Singleschart - WBSS08 #06 (new entry) !!!
TGIM08 #42 (+)
Beat It 08 #45 (new entry)

AWEAOME results! And Michael is represented on the singleschart THREE times in both Sweden and Norway! WOW! :punk:

I hope it'll do good in Finland too but I wouldn't be counting on it. In Finland it seems that only Finnish hard rock sells well enough to make it to the top 10 in albums.

Well T25 was just released yesterday, so it takes a couple of days to see how the album sells here :)

EDIT: Besides Finland has a lot of "hidden" fans.. I realised that when we were arranging Destination Helsinki event.

Last edited:
Let's hope T25 does well in Finland too. :)

(BTW, all the finnish fans, you might wanna listen to YleX in 17.2. at 14.45! They're interviewing Akon and asking about the T25 stuff aswell, how was it like to work with MJ and so on. I don't know if it's a compleatly new interview, or something that they are just airing.
http://ylex.yle.fi/pinnalla/tulossa/jenkkitahti-akon-ylex-n-haastattelussa)

Last edited:
EDIT: Besides Finland has a lot of "hidden" fans.. I realised that when we were arranging Destination Helsinki event.

Yea I know. I still remember August 1997 :D You couldn't turn your head without seeing someone with MJ t-shirt or hearing MJ music. And the Olympic stadium was full both nights. 50 000+50 000 :punk:

Yea I know. I still remember August 1997 :D You couldn't turn your head without seeing someone with MJ t-shirt or hearing MJ music. And the Olympic stadium was full both nights. 50 000+50 000 :punk:

I wonder where people have got this info "2nd concert was sold out too", because it was not.
People from Welldone told it was not sold out and it was also on their website

welldone.jpg

1st concert was sold out, with 50,000 people, so 2nd had only 37,000...

I can't believe it's doing soooo good in Denmark. Honestly I haven't seen ANY kind of promotion. Nothing!!

Update on Itunes Norway
Album is now #1 in AND #6 in Top Albums
WBSS # 13
Beat it 2008 #16
TGM # 53

lol I even see Jackson 5 - I want you back at #51

Okay, Im a little bit confused with how to use Itunes :lol:

But if I got it right in Finland it is right now:

T25 album #9 in top albums
WBSS 2008 #14
Thriller #50

iTunes albumcharts!

if all the positions you've posted relate to iTunes Charts,

you should write "iTunes Albumcharts" instead of "Albumcharts" etc.

because people might think that those are the real chart positions which they simply aren't as iTunes and official albumcharts are something very different ;)

Last edited:
On front page of Itunes it says T25 album is now #6 in Finland, but when I click the top albums it says #8 :huh:

Anyway, WBSS has gone one step up and is now #13. Thriller being at #34 (yesterday it was #50!) and Billie Jean (single version) #84.

^Good :)

Yesterday WBSS was #3, but I think today it's gonna be either #2 or even #1 :girl_happy:

^^It was #2 yesterday, Michael has to beat Lovex. (Boy that sounded funny.)

Wonder how T25 is doing on the official album chart in Finland?

Back