Banner on the homepage of one of the biggest sites in Finland - competition to win a Creative Zen

Topflux

Proud Member
Check it out:
http://www.mtv3.fi/
(top of the page)

It says:
"Download the album from MTV3 Store"
"Take part in the staggering Michael Jackson contest"
"Win Creative's new Zen player with the Thriller short film!"

MTV3 is the biggest tv channel in Finland and it's website gathers 1,25 million users (and almost 7 million sessions) every week. It's in TOP3 of Finnish sites.

(The site has three ad's in that space so if you can't see it click "reload" until you see it..)

:)

Last edited:
Re: Banner on the homepage of one of the biggest sites in Finland

Thanks!
btw...does the contest apply only to Finnish people?
If not, could you please do a translation of contest's questions?
I only know to answer Akon at the 1st. :lol:
Thanks.

Thanks!
btw...does the contest apply only to Finnish people?
If not, could you please do a translation of contest's questions?
I only know to answer Akon at the 1st. :lol:
Thanks.

It should be open to everybody... they say on the site that the winner will be informed personally (via e-mail), so if you win... just ask one of us for help:rolleyes:...

In the two boxes, it first asks for your name (Nimi) and then your e-mail address (Sähköposti).

The answer to the first question is Akon alright!:D

The second question asks "With what can one expand Creative ZEN's memory?"
Options: a) memory card, b) USB memory, c) SD-memory-card

Not knowing the device, I googled "creative zen sd" and found a match, thus I chose the c) as the answer...

The last question is about advertising and marketing... so choose no (Ei) to prohibit the use of your contact information for direct marketing.

Finally, click send (Lähetä)... the other button (Tyhjennä) removes all the entered data, so don't press it...:p

It should be open to everybody... they say on the site that the winner will be informed personally (via e-mail), so if you win... just ask one of us for help:rolleyes:...

In the two boxes, it first asks for your name (Nimi) and then your e-mail address (Sähköposti).

The answer to the first question is Akon alright!:D

Not knowing the device, I googled "creative zen sd" and found a match, thus I chose the c) as the answer...

The last question is about advertising and marketing... so choose no (Ei) to prohibit the use of your contact information for direct marketing.

Finally, click send (Lähetä)... the other button (Tyhjennä) removes all the entered data, so don't press it...:p

:lol: Actually I heard that the answer to the second question is on the same page than the contest. They introduce that player first. :lol: So you don't need to google anything. :)

Thank you! :punk:

The correct answer is already given in their Creative Zen introducing text, just before the questions ;) "Siinä on myös SD-muistikorttipaikka, joten voit lisätä muistia ja viihdettä milloin itse haluat." ("There's also a place for SD memory card, so you can expand the memory and entertainment whenever you want") :D

Last edited:
Hey, I just gotta throw this in...

Creative Zen is THE best! Don't fall for the ipod hype!

lol

:lol: Actually I heard that the answer to the second question is on the same page than the contest. They introduce that player first. :lol: So you don't need to google anything. :)

Maybe, but I like to do my own research! ^_^

The correct answer is already given in their Creative Zen introducing text, just before the questions ;) "Siinä on myös SD-muistikorttipaikka, joten voit lisätä muistia ja viihdettä milloin itse haluat." ("There's also a place for SD memory card, so you can expand the memory and entertainment whenever you want") :D

... and I though I was saving some time by performing my own search. :(
Thanks anyway for the clarification! :D

Back