Preview the entire 'Discipline' album at Amazon.com

I feel so good album these snippets. This can definitely help give her the comeback that she needs.

My favorites based on the snippets:

What's Ur Name
2nite
Never Letchu Go
Curtains
Can't B Good
So Much Betta
Greatest X

Wow! And I already like Luv and Rock With U.

Congrats to Janet and her production team!

I loooooove "So Much Betta", "Greatest X" and "What's Your Name". All these songs are so hot. I am excited for the new album. GO JANET!

sounds good.. pretty much what I expected.. I still think she's musically she's better off without Dupree.

I feel that with him, she makes good songs, but they are songs for the moment. They are good now but will not have lives on there own..

A song is GREAT when you know that you'll hear it years from now and it takes you back to that moment and time when it was first out. and/or it's still fresh, you could release the same album years from now and still do well..

Look at THRILLER 25, near #1 all over the world.. (this is just a high level example)

If you put on one of her albums in from the 80's -90's, most of the album will be a hit in your mind. when you get to 00's there are selected songs on the albums that have that.. NOW with this one and the one before, they are good albums, but albums for the moment..

10 years from now I don't see them being 'classics'

Yo if yall heard THIS CAN'T BE GOOD in full alot of people says it like a Micheal track from Off The Wall... It SOO GOOD

I like "This Can't Be Good" it reminds me of "I Can't Help It". "Rollercoaster" is really good too.

Last edited:
You know what at first i didn't like Rollercoaster but hearing it in full. Now i love it lol

Oh hopefully yall get the CD next week cause What Ur Name is also very MJ!!!!

Last edited:
Back